Ah, the first sign of spring - Beltran "not yet 100%"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, the first sign of spring - Beltran "not yet 100%"

When a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of La-Z-Boy's '08 line of microsuede slip covers.

Note: Beltran Not Yet 100 Percent | MetsBlog.com
    I’m just talking about the most basic aspects of team ownership and stewardship. These guys aren’t just bad at it; they’re the definition of dysfunctional. If the Mets were their kid, Child Services would’ve whisked the team into foster care years ago.
    http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/11/...ggest-turkeys/

Start clapping, or his health will drop further.

Comment

Hopefully other outfielders (like Chavez and Alou) are healthier this year so that Beltran can take games off if he needs them from time to time this year.

Comment

Season over.

Comment

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
          I love this place.
          Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
          I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

Time to dust off the old avatar. I'll make sure to keep my Willie pictures in reserve; there's no question they'll be needed again.
            My bone bruise is only at 79.52%.

Comment

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
              You joke, but just imagine if this actually worked. Someone has a heart attack, so instead of busting out the shock paddles you just clap in their face and it revives them.

Maybe a shot to the gut with a T-shirt will work quicker...
              Originally posted by lgm6986
              Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex17 View Post
                Hopefully other outfielders (like Chavez and Alou) are healthier this year so that Beltran can take games off if he needs them from time to time this year.
                I really hope you are kidding. But I didn't see any SC meter.
                The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Geez.

Beltran's the kind of guy that a common cold probably puts him at his death bed.

What a slowwwwwwwwwww healer...

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
                    I really hope you are kidding. But I didn't see any SC meter.
                    You're right, let me adjust my statement.

"I really hope that Chavez and Alou are injured for most of the season again this year. That way, not only do we lose them, but Beltran would then have to play nicked up every single day so that he will not get the occasional rest that he might need (and had in 2006 as I remember) to produce up to his potential that we are paying him millions and millions of dollars to provide!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MajorRanger35 View Post
                      Time to dust off the old avatar. I'll make sure to keep my Willie pictures in reserve; there's no question they'll be needed again.
                      Please, never ever show us pictures of your willie.
                      "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Doesn't matter if beltran is hurt, we have angel pagan people, angel pagan!
                        The original Creepy Ass Cracka

Comment

People are just not opening their heartlights....

Comment

Carlos says if his first step is with his right foot he feels he's at 85% if he starts with his left foot he only feels like he's at 78%. Delcrappo says he's getting bored with all of Beltrans %. In other Met news, Willie wants to know what time Mota will be in camp and the Wilpons are working on ticket pricing for the new Stadium.
                            Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Ah baseball season is finally upon us....
                              NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

Working...
                              X