Since the image will never go away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RkFast View Post
    Collecting things from fellow collegues for charity.

What a dick.
    Please you know the sales generated from that Jeter jersey are going to support a terrorist training camp.
    NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

Witch hunt

Comment

That image does not bother me.

That said, there were enough images of him going half-assed/going through the motions last season that would get any one of us fired from our places of employment.

I know it is not going to happen, but THAT is why I'd rather he be traded. I could care less about his politics or some stupid Derek Jeter jersey he was carrying around for a charity auction.

Comment

Throwing dugout fiestas with Reyes while he and his team imploded, and as happy as a pig in sh*t ten minutes after the collapse.
          Originally posted by RkFast
          What a dick.
          Absolutely a dick.

Comment

I'm just throwing this out there, but I love the term "dugout fiestas".
            Originally posted by lgm6986
            Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

The image that bothers me is him jogging home that Friday night against the Marlins. If the Marlins fielding wasn't so inept during that play, Delgado would have been a sitting duck. Fighting for their playoffs lives, and Delgado couldn't bother to hustle. **** him.

Comment

What a dick.
                No but he is a dick for the way he dogged it all year. I love how he talks about how if he sees the team not playing hard or paying attention to detail that he'll stand up and say something. I guess he's never heard of the saying don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
                For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
                .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
                .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

I don't know how anyone can give Delgado a pass after what fell out at the end of last season. I don't give a crap what his political views are - the bottom line is that he completely sucked when they needed him most. I do believe he is toast and would love to see him moved while his value is not at its lowest....to date.
                  The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

What's scarier is that his option is for 16 million.

No thank you, even if he lucked out and put up great numbers this season.

Comment

So... what's the over/under on home runs he has to hit before the "I told you it was just a slump"-ers move in. I'll say 3.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                        So... what's the over/under on home runs he has to hit before the "I told you it was just a slump"-ers move in. I'll say 3.
                        Like that will happen....
                        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

I ****ing hate the Delgado bashing in this place. Delgado's role in the collapse was a continuation of his bad season. I tend to think he had a bad year and will be good this year ala Mike Lowell.
                          Giants linebacker Antonio Pierce
                          All I know is we got some butter and salt for that popcorn

Comment

Originally posted by Wright 5 View Post
                            I ****ing hate the Delgado bashing in this place. Delgado's role in the collapse was a continuation of his bad season. I tend to think he had a bad year and will be good this year ala Mike Lowell.
                            I feel you, but some of the bashing is deserved. He was bad all year and killed rallies. His comments during the collapse just made things worse. That said, there's more people that deserves more bashing for the collapse than Delgado (a la Reyes using his speed to watch the baseball)

Comment

Originally posted by Wright 5 View Post
                              The bashing imo is deserved. He not only didn't produce he didn't give much of an effort as well. He dogged it on the bases and on the the field. I am not sure you'll find too many players being more deserving of being booed by fans and being ripped on talk radio and on message boards. Delgado has been given a bit of a free ride for his attitude and lack of hustle by the media imo. Lowell yes had a bad year in '05 but I never heard there being a question about his effort or work ethic just that his skills may have eroded.
                              For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
                              .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
                              .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
                                Delgado has been given a bit of a free ride for his attitude and lack of hustle by the media imo.
                                Of course he has. He's their America Hatin' Hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X