Did anyone here know??....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here know??....

I was looking at some stuff on Baseball-Reference.com - Major League Baseball Statistics and History and found out that El Sid Fernandez is #3 on the all time list in hits/9 (6.851) Just behing Nolan Ryan and Sandy Koufax (!!) and just ahead of J.R. Richard and Pedro Martinez.

He is also #17 in k's/9.

I thought that this was kind of cool.

(MAN those mid 80's Met starters could pitch...)
    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

You are so bored. I would recommend you partake in other activities, but 93% of the alternative things you would do are illegal.
    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
    Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
    Originally posted by Hilton
    {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Watching that starting rotation spoiled me forever. After the incredibly bad teams that preceded the 86 team, it was like magic that season. Sid really knew how to pitch. He was also fun to watch running the bases. Good times...
      Baseball.

Comment

Unfortunately for Sid he would usually walk two and allow two doubles in the seventh. He was probably one of the best six inning pitchers in history. Boy would he make a lot of money today...
        "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Comment

Working...
        X