X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Three of the best days...

of my sports fan life.

Discuss.

I agree totally! Mets completed the Santana deal. Lakers improved with the acquisition of Pau Gasol, my wife won a beauty pageant, my son won his group in the pageant, and then Eli and Big Blue win the Super Bowl! This is awesome!!!
    Picture is from a year and a half ago. They repeated again for this year.
    Last edited by Metfan in MS; 02-04-2008, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Damn right about that. Preach on brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by Metfan in MS View Post
        I agree totally! Mets completed the Santana deal. Lakers improved with the acquisition of Pau Gasol, my wife won a beauty pageant, my son won his group in the pageant, and then Eli and Big Blue win the Super Bowl! This is awesome!!!
        Same here! Santana deal, my wife wins playmate of the year, I find the cure for cancer, and now the Giants beat the Pats! Unfrigginbelievable

Comment

Losers. I developed a vaccine for HIV during the Bridgestone Half-time Show with Tom Petty while successfully negotiating peace for the Middle East.
          Originally posted by lgm6986
          Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

I hate the Giants and I didnt win any of my boxes but St Johns won a game for the 1st time this month.
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Let me just say this- PHOENIX IS HOPPING BOYS!

This was the best trip of my life, off to party with the Boys.
              Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
              I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                I hate the Giants and I didnt win any of my boxes but St Johns won a game for the 1st time this month.
                Holy ****! SC just made me check... I've got the 7-4 box! Woohooooooo! $400!

Comment

OMFG!!!!! We get Santana, Giants win it all, and UConn!!!

Comment

I'm still in shock. NY fans live and breathe heartbreak.

For us to have a week like THIS is just unfathomable.

That pass to Tyree.....
                    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
                    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

I've just regained the power of speech.

That win was for my Dad. The first Patriot game was the day of his funeral, and my family believes he had a big hand in what's happened since...
                      Only this team can legitimately summon misery and regret amidst euphoria.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
                        I'm still in shock. NY fans live and breathe heartbreak.

For us to have a week like THIS is just unfathomable.

That pass to Tyree.....
                        I'm not a Giants fan, but I flat out hate the Patriots. (I'm actually an Eagles fan. To make a long story short, I never really liked football until my older brother took me to see McNabb play at Syracuse making me a McNabb fan which turned into an Eagles fan. I'll probably remain an Eagles fan even when he leaves Philadelphia, which is inevitable, but that's where my allegiance lies in the NFL.) I digress. But that pass AND catch, I have never been so excited during a football game. I jumped out of a chair and almost had the same reaction as to when Endy robbed the home run. Almost. I'm just glad this one had a happier ending.
                        Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Tuesday's ticker tape parade down the canyon of heroes....

Wednesday's press conference with Johan Santana....

Holy ****! I literally got a chill down my back writing those two sentences.
                          Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
                          http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
                            Tuesday's ticker tape parade down the canyon of heroes....

Wednesday's press conference with Johan Santana....

Holy ****! I literally got a chill down my back writing those two sentences.
                            the Mets excel in press conferences, a championship would be nice

Comment

The best damn feeling.
                              Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X