Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week...

...oughta be a beaut:

Giants VICTORY parade on Tuesday, Santana presser in a #57 Met unit top on Wednesday.
    Originally posted by lgm6986
    Only this team can legitimately summon misery and regret amidst euphoria.

best of luck with that first part, and not sure we are in for press conference soon as he is apparently going on vacation (if not Bill Madden is forever full of ****)

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Day DL Alou View Post
      Bill Madden is forever full of ****

And in other news, the sky is blue...

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieH View Post
        And in other news, the sky is blue...
        little grey today

Comment

...oughta be a beaut:

Giants VICTORY parade on Tuesday, Santana presser in a #57 Met unit top on Wednesday.

Ahem...

Comment

Ahem...
            Hey man, I didn't say the could not win, but boy thank your lucky stars that first pass to Tyre went through the palms of the patriots.

Comment

Hey man, I didn't say the could not win, but boy thank your lucky stars that first pass to Tyre went through the palms of the patriots.
              How about the deflected interception by the Patriots? Or that a Giant couldn't get off the field quick enough? Pick and choose...bottom line....Giants won!

How about the game the Patriots had 3 chances to win a game when it seemed that the game was over....twice!

What I am trying to say, nothing wrong with luck....BUT you have to be GOOD to be lucky!
              Mr. Met- The fans should have rushed the field, and taken a dump on it.

Comment

...oughta be a beaut:

Super Tuesday?
                Mr. Met- The fans should have rushed the field, and taken a dump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LAS VEGAS DAVE View Post
                  How about the deflected interception by the Patriots? Or that a Giant couldn't get off the field quick enough? Pick and choose...bottom line....Giants won!

How about the game the Patriots had 3 chances to win a game when it seemed that the game was over....twice!

What I am trying to say, nothing wrong with luck....BUT you have to be GOOD to be lucky!
                  that was sort of my point, I am not saying the Giants did not deserve to win, but when Tyree ran the wrong pattern and Manning essentially threw a pass to the Patriots he was mittens away from being hung in historical new york villany, he took GREAT advantage of the opportunity.

Listen, I ain't a Giants fan, but as an inoccent bystander I doubt many more disinterested parties are happier for Eli than I am. Chances are he will never go back to a Super Bowl again, and he might go right back to strange inconsistency (although that is highly unlikely) but yesterday the big goat was a stallion, sports is fun.

Comment

best of luck with that first part, and not sure we are in for press conference soon as he is apparently going on vacation (if not Bill Madden is forever full of ****)
                    It has already been announced that the PC is Wednesday...I'd be shocked if Santana wasn't there for it.
                    Outfield

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      It has already been announced that the PC is Wednesday...I'd be shocked if Santana wasn't there for it.
                      Matt, when this thread was started last week, I am pretty sure there was still a chance the Mets were going to futz up the deal with union and agents helping out.

My point was more that Bill Madden was his usual boastful self in that he claimed Santana demanded a resolution last Tuesday as he was going on vacation. I suspected that was likely a Maddenism.

Comment

My bad, 15...didn't realize this was actually a CharlieH self-high-five.
                        Outfield

Comment

no worries, besides I get to see another Lego Mars Mission ad.

Comment

Working...
                          X