Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe the twins will just keep Santana?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe the twins will just keep Santana?

    they just resigned Morneau to 80 mil

    ESPN - Morneau signs six-year, $80M extension; Cuddyer gets $24M for three years - MLB

  • #2
    Supposedly they weren't going to make a decision on Morneau and Cuddyer until they made a decision on Santana. This to me would seem to indicate that they are not keeping Santana. But, that doesn't mean they have to trade him now. They could wait until the trade deadline, or they could do it really soon after the "good news" of the resignings in order to soften the blow.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
      Supposedly they weren't going to make a decision on Morneau and Cuddyer until they made a decision on Santana. This to me would seem to indicate that they are not keeping Santana. But, that doesn't mean they have to trade him now. They could wait until the trade deadline, or they could do it really soon after the "good news" of the resignings in order to soften the blow.
      Hey guess what, our best pitchers are our closer and a guy coming off major surgery, but hey we locked up two of our big offensive stars!

      Very Jeffy and Dave Howard of them!
      NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
      The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
      Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
      Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

      Comment


      • #4
        It would really be best for baseball if the twins held on to Santana and extended him.

        At this point, I almost want it to happen.
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

        I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
        I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kid A View Post
          It would really be best for baseball if the twins held on to Santana and extended him.

          At this point, I almost want it to happen.
          3rd place, here we come!
          2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
          2016 NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD WINNER

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheeSublimeOne View Post
            3rd place, here we come!
            Could very well be the case. And I paid close to a thou to make sure my bro and I are there in person 13 times to see it through.
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

            I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
            I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kid A View Post
              Could very well be the case. And I paid close to a thou to make sure my bro and I are there in person 13 times to see it through.
              But will you be clapping?
              A community organizer is nothing more than a low level Socialist agitator and that is what we have sitting in the White House. Lt. Col Allen West

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bornredhead2 View Post
                But will you be clapping?
                If he has a t-shirt to the head induced coma, likely not.
                "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
                  If he has a t-shirt to the head induced coma, likely not.
                  He better get back up in time to sing Sweet Caroline, or he'll never be allowed to attend another game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hopefully the 13 games are not at the end of the season, because by that point Mets will be 15 games out of 1st.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Busyman View Post
                      He better get back up in time to sing Sweet Caroline, or he'll never be allowed to attend another game.
                      When the jerks scream "So good! So good! So good!" during the chorus it would wake him up from the coma. It's medically proven, actually.
                      Originally posted by lgm6986
                      Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                        When the jerks scream "So good! So good! So good!" during the chorus it would wake him up from the coma. It's medically proven, actually.
                        By who Met team doctors?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                          When the jerks scream "So good! So good! So good!" during the chorus it would wake him up from the coma. It's medically proven, actually.
                          If he really wants to gain points with the real fans, he'd take an actual window with him to open when prompted. Doesn't have to be a big one.
                          "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bornredhead2 View Post
                            But will you be clapping?
                            Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
                            If he has a t-shirt to the head induced coma, likely not.
                            Originally posted by Busyman View Post
                            He better get back up in time to sing Sweet Caroline, or he'll never be allowed to attend another game.
                            Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
                            If he really wants to gain points with the real fans, he'd take an actual window with him to open when prompted. Doesn't have to be a big one.
                            Shut up you fake fans!
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

                            I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
                            I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X