Heyman: Mets in Lead for Santana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
    The Mets will OWN the Grapefruit League.
    Unless the Phils turn into a blender, I'm not worried.
    "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
      mlbtraderumors.com says that next week is huge for a Santana deal. Looks like it might be decided soon.
      Mlbtraderumors also claimed Reyes was been trading to the A's in a three way that would land the Mets Santana. That was two months ago.
      For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
      .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
      .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
        Mlbtraderumors also claimed Reyes was been trading to the A's in a three way that would land the Mets Santana. That was two months ago.
        They also shot it down as unverified the next day. They are still talking about santana.

Comment

Metsblog says a deal will happen within 10 days. Even hints that Santana is saying something needs to be done in a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
            Metsblog says a deal will happen within 10 days. Even hints that Santana is saying something needs to be done in a day or two.
            I sure hope so. I'm leaving tomorrow on a 3-week trip to Australia/New Zealand. I'd like to know one way or the other what's happening before I go.
            TPFKABM

Comment

Originally posted by Rey-YES View Post
              I sure hope so. I'm leaving tomorrow on a 3-week trip to Australia/New Zealand. I'd like to know one way or the other what's happening before I go.
              You know, they have internet in those countries...
              Originally posted by lgm6986
              Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                Yeah, but over there it goes backwards.

Comment

I know, but I'm going with a tour group that keeps moving, so I don't know how much internet I'll be able to get to.

Hopefully, when I get back the deal will be done and Santana will be in St Lucie with the rest of the team.
                  TPFKABM

Comment

be careful over there
                    Attached Files
                    Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rey-YES View Post
                      I know, but I'm going with a tour group that keeps moving, so I don't know how much internet I'll be able to get to.

Hopefully, when I get back the deal will be done and Santana will be in St Lucie with the rest of the team.
                      Enjoy. I just got back from Spain with a short stint in Portugal. I plan on going to Peru this summer with Australia being my next destination after that in the very distant future. (With graduate school on the horizon and the overall cost of such a trip I won't be able to afford it. Europe with the plummeting dollar killed my account, plus that was the last trip my parents agreed to pay half for. I'm on my own now.) Anyway, my buddy spent an entire semester in Australia, great place to live.
                      Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Enjoy. I just got back from Spain with a short stint in Portugal. I plan on going to Peru this summer with Australia being my next destination after that in the very distant future. (With graduate school on the horizon and the overall cost of such a trip I won't be able to afford it. Europe with the plummeting dollar killed my account, plus that was the last trip my parents agreed to pay half for. I'm on my own now.) Anyway, my buddy spent an entire semester in Australia, great place to live.

I went to Peru 3 years ago. Most of the country is blah, with a lot of pollution, but Macchu Picchu is incredible! I climbed to the top twice, on consecutive days (puff, puff), and it was worth the effort.

Like 3 Dog Night, I've never been to Spain.
                        TPFKABM

Comment

Great to have you back DDP, and I hear ya on the killer exchange rates. When we were in Italy a couple of months ago every day we got up it seemed the dollar was sinking to a new low, worth 3/4 what it did the day before. I remember when I was in Spain not too long ago when they were still on the Peseta it was like 1000 Pestas to a little over 5 bucks. Good times. Everything in Spain was always closed anyway so it's not like it mattered, but still.

And Rey have a great time in Oz & NZ. Always wanted to do that trip, especially NZ. Hopefully you'll come back nice and rested for another season of epic Bulletin Board battles.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
                            Great to have you back DDP, and I hear ya on the killer exchange rates. When we were in Italy a couple of months ago every day we got up it seemed the dollar was sinking to a new low, worth 3/4 what it did the day before. I remember when I was in Spain not too long ago when they were still on the Peseta it was like 1000 Pestas to a little over 5 bucks. Good times. Everything in Spain was always closed anyway so it's not like it mattered, but still.

And Rey have a great time in Oz & NZ. Always wanted to do that trip, especially NZ. Hopefully you'll come back nice and rested for another season of epic Bulletin Board battles.
                            Thanks, Neil. And you're not lying about everything in Spain being closed. I took a Spanish class from 9-12 every morning and by the time I got out of class every Spaniard was on siesta. I was supposed to go to see museums, cathedrals, etc. but they didn't reopen until like 4:30 or 5. By that time I had been sitting in a cafe drinking all afternoon with no motivation to go see anything. But once I got used to that, I enjoyed the country and the people very much.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post

Thanks.
                              TPFKABM

Comment

Working...
                              X