Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lgm6986
    replied
    Terrific work, Jon, as always. Really a beautiful shot.

Too bad the team is included in the picture.

Leave a comment:

• JonathanArcher
    replied
    Wow - thanks :-)

GMG - I didn't use a tripod - Shea frowns on tripods ;-) that's actually a panoramic of 5 shots that I stitched together in photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• bornredhead2
    replied
    Once again, fantastic pic. Thank you for sharing JA, it's always a special treat.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Originally posted by JonathanArcher View Post
    Ok - here's one from last week:

Wow. Unreal. Pure genious. I say without hyperbole that it kicks the living sh*t out of every photograph of Shea Stadium that I've ever seen.

Thank you, Jon.

Leave a comment:

• Green Must Go
    replied

Awesome - I just viewed the full size image. What type of panaramic lens did you use and did you set up on a tripod for the shot?

Leave a comment:

• JonathanArcher
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    You'd better share.

Leave a comment:

• mets84
    replied
    I was listening to the FAN this morning and they had a Box Office Blitz - be caller #7 and win tickets to see the Mets play the Dodgers at Shea.

And I thought, "man, that's worth being caller #8."

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    the next time I go to Shea, I'm going to spend the time shooting every nook and cranny of the place - @#$! the game.
    You'd better share.

I keep telling myself I gotta go back there one more time to get some shots, but unless they do a night of hanging up 31, I really don't know.

Leave a comment:

• JonathanArcher
    replied
    the next time I go to Shea, I'm going to spend the time shooting every nook and cranny of the place - @#$! the game.

Leave a comment:

• RkFast
    replied
    And Ill be there next week. Guess Im not going to waste the tixx I bought.

Leave a comment:

• SI Metman
    replied
    Hey, they are 2-1 under my Sunday plan so far.

Leave a comment:

• RkFast
    replied
    Originally posted by SI Metman View Post
    as someone who Has renewed, let me be the first to say to all the people who cancelled:

HA HA

That is all. See you at Shea next season.
    Who's laughing NOW, punk.

Leave a comment:

• Metsfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Hojo of 1991 View Post
    I'm excited to go see Opening day at Dolphins Stadium now. Single Game tickets go on sale at 10AM 02/09... and I'll be online immediately buy them.
    Hey, I'm planning to go to Dolphin Stadium for the season opener as well...have you been there before? Any recommendations on hotels in the area? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Hojo of 1991
    replied
    Originally posted by Wright Era View Post
    wow you're a genius.

its not like santana has any bearing on whether or not its worth X amount to go to games. if he wants to see him, it won't be impossible to buy himself a front row seat at his first start at home.
    I'm excited to go see Opening day at Dolphins Stadium now. Single Game tickets go on sale at 10AM 02/09... and I'll be online immediately buy them.

Leave a comment:

• Kid A
    replied
    I renewed, very happy now that I did, but was on the fence for weeks. I undersand why some would not be so compelled to do so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X