Gave up my season tixx today :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChuckkieB View Post
    Yawn. I think NeilAllen would agree with me in saying that this joke has died. Please consult with him before your next post.
    Chuck would be pleased to know that another fool has risen from the ashes to deem what is or is not funny around here.

So tell us comedian, what is funny? Posting under different screen names? Lame sigs blaming others for posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Busyman View Post
      Chuck would be pleased to know that another fool has risen from the ashes to deem what is or is not funny around here.

So tell us comedian, what is funny? Posting under different screen names? Lame sigs blaming others for posts?
      Can well also add to the FAQ's that starting a reply with "Yawn." denotes idiocy and a complete inability to conjure a witty retort within said poster?
      "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

• Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
        Can well also add to the FAQ's that starting a reply with "Yawn." denotes idiocy and a complete inability to conjure a witty retort within said poster?
        We can call it "Pulling a Padrino".

If I'm Chukkie the Fool, I would be elated right now. This is the first time anyone has ever given a crap about anything he's posted here. Sure the reaction he's getting is of the "You're an idiot" variety, but you take what you can get around here.

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
            The witty retort cam AFTER the "Yawn." Pay attention!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Busyman View Post
              We can call it "Pulling a Padrino".

If I'm Chukkie the Fool, I would be elated right now. This is the first time anyone has ever given a crap about anything he's posted here. Sure the reaction he's getting is of the "You're an idiot" variety, but you take what you can get around here.
              By saying "anyone" are you referring to the 10 or so other posters that dominate these boards with their "holier than thou" attiude? You know, the ones who think their sh1t doesn't stink and everything that they say should be considered the gospel? If you ARE referrng to those clowns (yourself included), let me say in plain english that I could give a rats arse about them, what they think, or what they say.

Perhaps if you "pulled your own Padrino" a little more often (based on your post count I'm going out on a limb to assume you don't have a girlfriend or wife AND don't get out much), you wouldn't be this tense, knowhatimsayin???

Comment

By saying "anyone" are you referring to the 10 or so other posters that dominate these boards with their "holier than thou" attiude? You know, the ones who think their sh1t doesn't stink and everything that they say should be considered the gospel? If you ARE referrng to those clowns (yourself included), let me say in plain english that I could give a rats arse about them, what they think, or what they say.
                If you really didn't care like you claim, you wouldn't have replied in the first place. Or, maybe you wouldn't even post here.

Perhaps if you "pulled your own Padrino" a little more often (based on your post count I'm going out on a limb to assume you don't have a girlfriend or wife AND don't get out much), you wouldn't be this tense, knowhatimsayin???
                LOL, the post count joke followed by the you don't have a girlfriend/wife slam. You are a MOFO treasure.

Comment

Hey chuckkie -

Some of us KNOW that our $hit doesn't stink.
                  Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
                  http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckkieB View Post
                    Well, now you're just contradicting yourself. Or are you?

Comment

The witty retort cam AFTER the "Yawn." Pay attention!!!
                      No, it really didn't. Nor did it ever.
                      "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

• What the hell happened here!?

I wasnt expecting so much sunday morning reading material, thats for sure.
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
                        I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

Comment

• as someone who Has renewed, let me be the first to say to all the people who cancelled:

HA HA

That is all. See you at Shea next season.
                          Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
                          2014 record in games attended: 3-3
                          2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
                          2016 record in games attended: 4-6
                          Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

Comment

• Originally posted by SI Metman View Post
                            as someone who Has renewed, let me be the first to say to all the people who cancelled:

HA HA

That is all. See you at Shea next season.
                            Considering I never....EVER said I cancelled becuase of the ON FIELD actions of the club, I really dont know what youre gloating about. I ALREADY spoke to my ticket mates and to a man, we are all STILL happy we cancelled. Santana or no Santana, the reasons why we cancelled remain the same.

And I'll STILL be there for a good 10-15 games MINIMUM which is more than what your Sat plan guives you...and for less money. And as far as the playoffs go? IF IF IF they make it, Ill be watching with my ticket mates on the new 51 inch LCD Im getting for my new house, purchased iwht the $$$ I saved by not re-upping my season tixx.

So HA HA HA, yourself!!!
                            Last edited by RkFast; 01-29-2008, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Same here Rk.

Better, cheaper seats at home, without a hellish drive.
                              Give me your tired, your poor,
                              Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
                              The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
                              Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
                              I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Comment

• ...oh yeah, those who cancelled are DEFINITELY kickin' themselves right about now. WAY TO GO, OMAR!

Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Working...
                                X