Gave up my season tixx today :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bay Ridge Dave View Post
    Maybe if there was something to actually write about...
    We could always talk about how to improve our clapping. You know, like the real fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Busyman View Post
      We could always talk about how to improve our clapping. You know, like the real fans.
      We've not discussed the brilliant improvement to speed and pitching that Church brings enough, in my humble opinion.
      "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

• Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
        We've not discussed the brilliant improvement to speed and pitching that Church brings enough, in my humble opinion.
        Church? F*ck no, I was thinking of Brian Schneider who actually will improve the opposing team's pitching and speed....

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
          It's amazing how the sound of bleating differs from sheep to sheep. Haven't you got a newbie alias to be hiding behind?
          No more aliases for me. Only used one anyway. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not gonna disappear either. I'll stay right here. Why not? Quite frankly, douche's like you amuse me. Enough with the blank photoshops. You can do much better than that. Make me proud.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
            Granted, it might not have been as frighteningly witty as your posting "I blame it on Zambrano" for like 2 straight years but overall I thought he was pretty on point.
            I'm actually a little flattered that you remembered that.

And by the way, It WAS Zambrano's fault!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckkieB View Post
              No more aliases for me. Only used one anyway. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not gonna disappear either. I'll stay right here. Why not? Quite frankly, douche's like you amuse me. Enough with the blank photoshops. You can do much better than that. Make me proud.
              We would all be disappointed if you were to disappear. Every town needs it's idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckkieB View Post
                I'm actually a little flattered that you remembered that.

And by the way, It WAS Zambrano's fault!
                I remembered it only because it would piss me off that I'd click on a thread that supposedly had a new post just to read your sole dopey contribution of "It's Zambrano's fault" when the joke had died months ago. After a while I learned not to click on a thread where you were the last poster since it seemed like that was all you were capable of posting.

And by the way I appreciate how difficult it must be now that you're trying to branch out now into actual coherent sentences, but really this experiment isn't going well.

Comment

We would all be disappointed if you were to disappear. Every town needs it's idiot.
                  We have Chuckles as a spare.
                  "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

• Chuckkie the Non-Entity
                    Sung to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman"

Comment

• On the ticket front, I come home from work just now and find on my answering machine a message from the Mets pimping tickets. They even acknowledged the fact that I live in North Carolina.

Don't they know I'm not a real fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
                        We have Chuckles as a spare.
                        With the Cowboys having lost to the Giants in crushing fashion, Chuckles is going to be AWOL until at least April.

Comment

On the ticket front, I come home from work just now and find on my answering machine a message from the Mets pimping tickets. They even acknowledged the fact that I live in North Carolina.

LOL

Comment

On the ticket front, I come home from work just now and find on my answering machine a message from the Mets pimping tickets. They even acknowledged the fact that I live in North Carolina.

That's the point, they know the real fans HAVE their tickets, now they're giving you one last chance before Mr Met comes round with some goons and t-shirt guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
                              I remembered it only because it would piss me off that I'd click on a thread that supposedly had a new post just to read your sole dopey contribution of "It's Zambrano's fault" when the joke had died months ago. After a while I learned not to click on a thread where you were the last poster since it seemed like that was all you were capable of posting.
                              So what you're basically saying is that I was able to train you like a monkey? Fantastic! I didn't realize I had that kind of power around here.

Oh, and please let me know when a joke officially dies next time - I didn't realize that you were the official watcher of such things. Thanks for the heads up.

Let me ponder this next little nugget from you - - my posts are dopey....and I'm sure you view every one of your posts along with all of the other MOFO lifers as pure poetry, right? PUH-LEASE!

By the way, you forgot to mention my "I blame Delgado posts." Now THAT was friggin poetry!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                                Chuckkie the Non-Entity
                                Sung to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman"

Yawn. I think NeilAllen would agree with me in saying that this joke has died. Please consult with him before your next post.

Comment

Working...
                                X