No announcement yet.

Gave up my season tixx today :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven't decided...little under six hours to go, and I'll probably decide right before midnight one way or the other.
    Outfield

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckkieB View Post
      I asked to upgrade my seats and was told that the best option available was one section over and 10 rows higher. That tells me all I need to know as far as cancelations are concerned.
      How'd you pull that off?

I paid online last night and called today trying to upgrade, and they said it had to be a written request - I need to send a letter referencing my account number and what changes to my seats I'd like to have made...wouldn't even discuss it with me over the phone or tell me what's available.

This in and of itself makes me think the rep was feeding you BS...apparently they CAN'T do upgrades of plan tickets over the phone.
      Outfield

Comment

Maybe some of those agents make up their own rules.
        http://themetsgivemeagita.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMetsGiveMeAgita/

Comment

I had put down a deposit a few months ago.

Was looking to get a Saturday pack. Called Matt (at the Mets) up to cancel due to only lousy seats being available, he told me to wait a few more weeks. I was told that there are a lot of cancellations and there should definitely be some better seats available within the next few weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            How'd you pull that off?

I paid online last night and called today trying to upgrade, and they said it had to be a written request - I need to send a letter referencing my account number and what changes to my seats I'd like to have made...wouldn't even discuss it with me over the phone or tell me what's available.

This in and of itself makes me think the rep was feeding you BS...apparently they CAN'T do upgrades of plan tickets over the phone.
            It's more than likely that YOUR rep didn't feel like doing their job that day or was completely incompetent. The rep I spoke to gave me the new section and seat numbers and I could have switched over to them on the spot. Doesn't sound like BS to me.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshady View Post
              I had put down a deposit a few months ago.

Was looking to get a Saturday pack. Called Matt (at the Mets) up to cancel due to only lousy seats being available, he told me to wait a few more weeks. I was told that there are a lot of cancellations and there should definitely be some better seats available within the next few weeks or so.
              Who are those "fans", PHILLY fans? Don't they know it was only "Two bad weeks" and that REAL fans know they played their hearts out?

Non-clapping BASTARDS. The Mets even shoot free t-shirts at them, and this is how they repay them?

Comment

It's more than likely that YOUR rep didn't feel like doing their job that day or was completely incompetent. The rep I spoke to gave me the new section and seat numbers and I could have switched over to them on the spot. Doesn't sound like BS to me.
                How the hell can you say that for sure? Perhaps you tell him you want to switch, and he says "oh, those seats must have been taken just now."

Just for the hell of it, I'll call again and see what happens.
                Outfield

Comment

Called in again - different rep, same thing...written request, mail it in and reference your account number and address/phone info.

Looks like YOUR rep was full of $hit, Chuckkie.
                  Outfield

Comment

Called in again - different rep, same thing...written request, mail it in and reference your account number and address/phone info.

Maybe Chuckkie was talking to one of his other personalities

Comment

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
                      Or a co-worker.
                      "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Perhaps i'm more persuasive than you. All of those things can be done over the phone, right? They HAVE all of the info right in front of them don't they? Just a little persuasion is all it takes to get what you want sometimes. Maybe I just got a really nice rep to help me out. Who knows? Doesn't matter. I have no reason to be dishonest here. Just relaying what happened to me. Believe me or don't believe me. I could really care less. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
                          Sorry to disappoint you, not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
                            Or a co-worker.
                            No co-workers here, Led. Shouldn't you and the other MOFO lifers be photoshopping something right about now?

Comment

Perhaps i'm more persuasive than you. All of those things can be done over the phone, right? They HAVE all of the info right in front of them don't they? Just a little persuasion is all it takes to get what you want sometimes. Maybe I just got a really nice rep to help me out. Who knows? Doesn't matter. I have no reason to be dishonest here. Just relaying what happened to me. Believe me or don't believe me. I could really care less. Good luck.
                              More persuasive? Yep, that's it. They disregarded the entire ticket upgrade policy for ChuckkieB, upper reserved section 42 row Q.

Riiiiiiiiiight...

I'd be willing to bet that all the guy did was look at what's available to NEW plan subscribers, and if you wanted to move he would've told you the same thing that I've been told twice now - it's a written request and must be mailed in.
                              Outfield

Comment

More persuasive? Yep, that's it. They disregarded the entire ticket upgrade policy for ChuckkieB, upper reserved section 42 row Q.

Riiiiiiiiiight...

I'd be willing to bet that all the guy did was look at what's available to NEW plan subscribers, and if you wanted to move he would've told you the same thing that I've been told twice now - it's a written request and must be mailed in.
                                Maybe we need to consider the fact that ChuckkieB is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X