• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Steroid Report Thread

We need one of these.

Where the hell are Scooby-Doo's eyes?

Comment

"Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
      Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss,

This is part of the list.
      The UNGAY Joel !

Comment

shaggy gouged them out and skull f-cked him. Sort of like what mitchell is going to do to the yankees today. (and piazza)

Comment

Originally posted by joelyoungblood81 View Post
          "Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,
          Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss,

This is part of the list.
          From where?
          Originally posted by Busyman, September 28, 2008
          1. Fire Omar
          2. Re-hire Omar so you can fire him again
          3. Literally set Omar on fire.

Comment

tick tock tick tock

Comment

Klapisch was reporting that there are no current 40-man roster Mets on the list... Castro is still a Met.
              "No, I mean, well, no. I don't regret. I don't, I don't regret saying. I mean I regret saying, you know, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I stand by the things that I said, but I don't regret, I regret saying, that in that forum. That was not the proper forum."

-Omar Minaya

Comment

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott S c hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Te j ada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

from a post at a yankees fan site.

Comment

Joba...(praying)

Wow, Albert Pujols would be big...
                  Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Oh my god, I can't wait to see that shiteating grin on pujols' face when he's named.

Comment

That can't be the list if for no other reason than it's about 25 Mets short.
                      Originally posted by Busyman, September 28, 2008
                      1. Fire Omar
                      2. Re-hire Omar so you can fire him again
                      3. Literally set Omar on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildboys View Post
                        Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott S c hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Te j ada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

from a post at a yankees fan site.
                        two Juan Gonzalez', eh?

Juan is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
                        Two can be as bad as Juan
                        It's the loneliest number since the number Juan

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
                        Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
                        `Cause Juan is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
                        Juan is the loneliest number, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since she went away
                        Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

Juan is the loneliest, number Juan is the loneliest
                        Number Juan is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
                        Juan is the loneliest, Juan is the loneliest
                        Juan is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
                        It's just no good anymore since she went away
                        (Number) Juan is the loneliest
                        (Number) Juan is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
                        (Number) Juan is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
                        Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
                        Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hojo of 1991 View Post
                          Where the hell are Scooby-Doo's eyes?
                          That ain't Scooby Doo......

Comment

The Boone's no doubt.

Comment

Mark Prior? We'll that explains the non-tender.
                              WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THOSEHIPPOCRITES

Comment

Working...
                              X