Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people that are down on Ryan Church.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have more of an issue with Omar's comments when talking about the teams play. He said something to the effect of the team is better than the record and that they aren't the only good team around .500 He also stated he wasn't worried.
    For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
    .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
    .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
      I have more of an issue with Omar's comments when talking about the teams play. He said something to the effect of the team is better than the record and that they aren't the only good team around .500 He also stated he wasn't worried.
      Horrible.

This "everyone else sucks so it's ok" attitude is going to the get the Mets NOWHERE...

Comment

That comment throughs in the face of this comment:

"We can't worry about what anyone else is doing...we just have to take care of our own business"

Willie circa September 2007
        "Goaltender is a normal job. Sure. How would you like it if at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?" - Jaques Plante, goalie

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
          Anyone else slowly moving from the "Willie Needs to Go" camp to the "Willie and Omar Both Need to Go" camp? I'm starting to get there.
          My bone bruise is only at 79.52%.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorRanger35 View Post
            Anyone else slowly moving from the "Willie Needs to Go" camp to the "Willie and Omar Both Need to Go" camp? I'm starting to get there.
            I've been in the "Both" camp since there was talk of Willie being fired last year.
            Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
            Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

Comment

Working...
            X