Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Real Met fans know we played our hearts out."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Real Met fans know we played our hearts out."

    That's it, Willie. You lost me, pal. No reason to take down the fans while pleading for your job. You can go home now, too, with Minaya and the rest of them.

    I take back anything I said about keeping Willie. I'm done with Willie. F*ck him, and f*ck this team. F*ck the franchise, because everyone's gonna be back next year.

    What a joke.

  • #2
    Where was this?

    Comment


    • #3
      Its all the fans fault,

      Willie is great
      Omar is great

      The fans blew it by booing.
      Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
        That's it, Willie. You lost me, pal. No reason to take down the fans while pleading for your job. You can go home now, too, with Minaya and the rest of them.

        I take back anything I said about keeping Willie. I'm done with Willie. F*ck him, and f*ck this team. F*ck the franchise, because everyone's gonna be back next year.

        What a joke.
        Yup. Read that gem in the Post, and it pissed me off too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah, they played their hearts out. I guess they will be in denial forever. Schmucks.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
            That's it, Willie. You lost me, pal. No reason to take down the fans while pleading for your job. You can go home now, too, with Minaya and the rest of them.

            I take back anything I said about keeping Willie. I'm done with Willie. F*ck him, and f*ck this team. F*ck the franchise, because everyone's gonna be back next year.

            What a joke.
            W.
            T.
            F.

            So now in addition to guys like Rey-YES and padrino telling me I'm not a fan because I felt 1 game out meant it's over WILLIE'S got the nerve to start telling me how to be a fan? Holy f*cking sh!t does that guy have brass balls.

            Comment


            • #7
              Even through this, I had considered myself a Willie guy. Don't tell me that the team that had its season ended by the Nationals and Marlins played their hearts out.
              "I am not a Marxist"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
                W.
                T.
                F.

                So now in addition to guys like Rey-YES and padrino telling me I'm not a fan because I felt 1 game out meant it's over WILLIE'S got the nerve to start telling me how to be a fan? Holy f*cking sh!t does that guy have brass balls.
                Its that Skankee cockiness, the "we can do no wrong" attitude, that he brought to this team. Even when it all went up in flames, this nonsense contunued. He should just shut the F*ck up already. Sheer Genious.... thats our Steamboat.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ya know....there is a LOT of this bullshit from the org. going around and Im ****ing SICK of it.

                  Howie Rose pulled this card a bunch of time last week, talking about "real fans" who stayed to the end. Cohen did it yesterday, getting on those who left in the 7th and 8th innings.

                  **** them....**** all of them. Honestly, its enough to make me consider becoming a Yankees fan. That's right. If this POS organization is going to take my money as if its some kind of RIGHT to do so, and then have the audacity to act indignant when I express my displeasure about what they gave me for that money, then they can go **** themselves. I wouldnt accept such treatment from any other organization I give my money to. Be it a car dealer, a resteraunt, a bank or anything else. Why the **** should I be treated like this by an entity I spend ENTERTAINMENT money on?

                  **** them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That was just a gut reaction by Willie...you know
                    Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr. Met View Post
                      Its that Skankee cockiness, the "we can do no wrong" attitude, that he brought to this team. Even when it all went up in flames, this nonsense contunued. He should just shut the F*ck up already. Sheer Genious.... thats our Steamboat.
                      That's always been his biggest problem here and I used to just discount and ignore anything he says in these press conferences. However this one and the champagne comment are just too stupid to be ignored.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm not a huge fan of Willie, primarily because he has adopted this sort of mellow, Joe Torre way of managing that only seems to work with a clubhouse full of mercenary superstars, and he should be apologizing to us for having no discernible passion whatsoever, but the only way a comment like this would fly would be if it was directed toward all the front runners the Mets gathered along the way...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
                          That's always been his biggest problem here and I used to just discount and ignore anything he says in these press conferences. However this one and the champagne comment are just too stupid to be ignored.
                          I NEVER see crap like this coming from the Yankees organization.

                          Ever.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by firststringer View Post
                            I'm not a huge fan of Willie, primarily because he has adopted this sort of mellow, Joe Torre way of managing that only seems to work with a clubhouse full of mercenary superstars, and I am not trying to be an apologist for him, because he should be apologizing to us for having no discernible passion whatsoever, but the only way a comment like this would fly would be if it was directed toward all the front runners the Mets gathered along the way...
                            Even if that were the case, it's a comment he was better off not making. The front runners would mindlessly agree with him and it offends the rest of us because it insults our intelligence. We saw this collapse. It happened against some of the worst teams in the NL. Don't say you played your hearts out. Bullsh*t.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Real Mets fans? How about some real men playing for and managing this team. F*ck them.

                              God, this team has made me sick a lot of times, but this team really takes the cake. These were gonna be the good times. Yeah, that lasts like two seconds around this franchise.

                              I cannot believe how quickly they become a punchline. Every time it hits me hard. Every time.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X