FIRE WILLIE NOW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRE WILLIE NOW!!!!

THIS IS ****ING DISGUSTING! HOW THE HELL DOES HE LET THIS HAPPEN?

Originally posted by LZATbassist1567 View Post
    THIS IS ****ING DISGUSTING! HOW THE HELL DOES HE LET THIS HAPPEN?
    I wasn't Willie's fault that Glavine sucked today. Glavine blew this game and the entire season for us.

See you in 2008.

Comment

How does Willie let a guy with 200+ innings and 300+ win touch the mound for the biggest game of the year? Come on.

This whole month the pitching staff has laid egg after egg. This is just the biggest turd of them all.

Dont worry now tho, the bullpen will come in, throw 5-6 scoreless, the Mets will get back within 2-3, then the rest of the pen will collapse and give up 6 runs over the last 2 innings.

Comment

Blame Willie all you want, but this game is ALL Glavine.

He hit the ****ing pitcher. With the Bases Loaded.
        Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
        Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

Comment

I can't look the other way and just blame the players now.

Glavine sucked monkey balls, but he should never have been out there that long.

Glavine and Willie can both take the next train out of town as far as I'm concerned now.
          Last edited by Busyman; 09-30-2007, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freakzilla11 View Post
            Blame Willie all you want, but this game is ALL Glavine.

He hit the ****ing pitcher. With the Bases Loaded.
            He should have been out long before. At least have someone warming up

Comment

guys...at a certain point your pitchers need to get batters out. the greatest manager in the world still would be in this situation. i know you all hate willie but what the hell is he supposed to do? you put a future HOF pitcher on the mound you hope he can give you a good start. i dont think he left him in too long etiher, the pen has been worse than the starters so id rather see if glavine could somehow work his way out of it and rely less on the pen.

if this is the last game of the season i dont blame omar or willie, this is simply players not getting the job done down the stretch. willie cant do anything about wright not knowing how to complete a force play or throw to first, reyes forgetting how to hit like a leadoff batter, starters from throwing a strike and a pen from placing the ball right over the plate.

Comment

My problem with Willie is not having someone, ANYONE warming at the first hint of trouble, which was at 1-0, and Glav the Great wasn't getting those outside pitches (and Cohen really should STFU with the excuses for Glavine) for strikes...

Comment

In Glavine's defense, he sucked.

Comment

Willie rocks
                    "Goaltender is a normal job. Sure. How would you like it if at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?" - Jaques Plante, goalie

Comment

YAY!!! LYNCH HIM TOO!
                      BBBV!!!

Comment

I'm in for that
                        Your Next Manager

Comment

Working...
                        X