9/20/07-The Homestretch IGT-Mets/Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/20/07-The Homestretch IGT-Mets/Fish

Let's bust out the big guns down the stretch....

After thinking about it I am glad the fish are going with Dontrel. Mets seem to come up big against good pitchers lately.

Comment

let's hope thae NATs don't let up against the Phillies
      COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
      "it also does not exonerate him"
      ​​​
      Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
        let's hope thae NATs don't let up against the Phillies
        I wouldn't worry about their effort. That team is a pain in the ass. Whether or not they win is obviously a different story, but at least they'll play hard for nine innings.

Comment

Originally posted by lgm6986 View Post
          I wouldn't worry about their effort. That team is a pain in the ass. Whether or not they win is obviously a different story, but at least they'll play hard for nine innings.
          You just wonder how much of their effort and success against the METS was helped by the "Acta Factor"...

...hey...I like that one.
          http://themetsgivemeagita.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMetsGiveMeAgita/

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            After thinking about it I am glad the fish are going with Dontrel. Mets seem to come up big against good pitchers lately.
            Done-Trel hasn't been a good pitcher in two years.
            For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
            .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
            .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Mets just need to worry about themselves. Phuck the Phillies. 12 game lead or 2 game lead, they need wins and they need them daily. Time to clamp down and take what is theirs.
              "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
              I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                Mets just need to worry about themselves. Phuck the Phillies. 12 game lead or 2 game lead, they need wins and they need them daily. Time to clamp down and take what is theirs.
                Amen!! Can I get an Amen?
                http://themetsgivemeagita.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMetsGiveMeAgita/

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                  Exactly. If the Mets take care of business, everything takes care of itself, and who cares what Philly does or doesn't do...

Comment

or

or

Vamos!
                    Originally posted by lgm6986
                    Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

DDp what is the score?

Comment

DDp what is the score?
                        -2 to 15. Marlins still batting in the first.
                        Originally posted by lgm6986
                        Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                          -2 to 15. Marlins still batting in the first.
                          Sounds like Cowboys score

Castillo was in starting line up but the knees are barking so he is out and Gotey is playing 2nd batting 8th. Milledge is bating 2nd

Comment

Sounds like Cowboys score

Castillo was in starting line up but the knees are barking so he is out and Gotey is playing 2nd batting 8th. Milledge is bating 2nd

cant wait for that 3 year deal
                            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Is Wright going to be the best offensive Met ever?
                              Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
                              Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

Comment

Working...
                              X