Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And everybody's got their cap to their chest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uphill struggle
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    Well, now you're just copying.

and pasting

Leave a comment:

• Paulie Cee
    replied
    Does Delgado even have a political opinion? "War is bad" and "I'm against death" are not political opinions.
    They are if you're three years old.

Leave a comment:

• 15 Day DL Alou
    replied
    Does Delgado even have a political opinion? "War is bad" and "I'm against death" are not political opinions.
    Does it matter to you?

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Originally posted by Sports Doctor View Post
    Apparently he must have political opinions, War is bad and I'm against Death aren't usually associated with terrorists
    Well, "America is Nothing But Imperialist Swine" isn't a political opinion, either, and is.

Leave a comment:

• Wright 5
    replied
    Nice post Romy. I hope it works.

Leave a comment:

• Sports Doctor
    replied
    Apparently he must have political opinions, War is bad and I'm against Death aren't usually associated with terrorists

Leave a comment:

• No.1
    replied
    Originally posted by NYRomy View Post
    24 hours later and this **** is STILL going on? Christ, people.

KO finds Delgado's actions disrespectful. Who am I to tell him what he should find disrespectful?

Many others feel KO's response is more about his dislike of Delgado's political opinion than anything else and his most recent act of "disrespect" is just many in the line of nitpicky bullshit to bring out his hatred of Delgado. We also feel that KO is disrespecting Delgado's rights by making an example of him while many others act the same to little or no fanfare.

There is no middle ground. No one is going to change the other's mind. After 150 replies the same arguments are being used and it has become a waste of time. Can we move on to the next "hate filled"/"blind allegiance" diatribe while this topic still has SOME relevance?
    PARTY POOPER!!

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NYRomy
    replied
    24 hours later and this **** is STILL going on? Christ, people.

KO finds Delgado's actions disrespectful. Who am I to tell him what he should find disrespectful?

Many others feel KO's response is more about his dislike of Delgado's political opinion than anything else and his most recent act of "disrespect" is just many in the line of nitpicky bullshit to bring out his hatred of Delgado. We also feel that KO is disrespecting Delgado's rights by making an example of him while many others act the same to little or no fanfare.

There is no middle ground. No one is going to change the other's mind. After 150 replies the same arguments are being used and it has become a waste of time. Can we move on to the next "hate filled"/"blind allegiance" diatribe while this topic still has SOME relevance?

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    I bet anything that is your back ground on your PC
    I ag ree with Ch uck.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    I bet anything that is your background on your PC
    Last edited by Chuck; 04-11-2007, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Paulie Cee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Paulie Cee View Post
    Or he was actually on the Enterprise before the anthem, and just happened to beam in after the anthem had already commenced. I blame Scotty.
    I think you have taken one too many phaser shots to the head

Leave a comment:

• Paulie Cee
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    Or the exact moment the camera showed him for a second he just had an itch or maybe his cup needed adjusting?
    Or he was actually on the Enterprise before the anthem, and just happened to beam in after the anthem had already commenced. I blame Scotty.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Or maybe he has a sleeping problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X