Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And everybody's got their cap to their chest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And everybody's got their cap to their chest...

Except one.

Just checked out the pregame ceremony. About a minute after everyone in the stadium was asked to remove their caps, and right after the moment of silence to salute those around the world that protect this country, the singer was introduced to do the anthem. We get a very brief shot of him walking past Mets players. Yeah, I Zaprudered the f*cker, and just as I expected, every player and coach on the sideline had their cap respectfully to their chest... except one.

I'll let you guess who this America-hating motherf*cker is. The lowlife with the cap on his crotch. I'm thoroughly disturbed that this guy is on my team, and by extension I am put in a position to consider ever rooting for him to succeed. What a miserable jackass. Mr. Still Silent After All These Years. Mr. I'll Stand If My Team Wants Me To (but I still won't stand like everyone else, ha ha).

We can't even watch our players respect the country anymore because of this guy. We didn't see even one shot of players during the anthem. It never used to be that way. Someone try to tell me that it used to be that way. Nah... I guess it's considered offensive now to show a ballplayer saluting the flag.

Now the rule is you have to hold the cap on your chest.

All these years I have been an America hating terrorist, and I just found out.

Comment

Dude you need to quit smoking what ever it is you are smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
        Except one.

Just checked out the pregame ceremony. About a minute after everyone in the stadium was asked to remove their caps, and right after the moment of silence to salute those around the world that protect this country, the singer was introduced to do the anthem. We get a very brief shot of him walking past Mets players. Yeah, I Zaprudered the f*cker, and just as I expected, every player and coach on the sideline had their cap respectfully to their chest... except one.

I'll let you guess who this America-hating motherf*cker is. The lowlife with the cap on his crotch. I'm thoroughly disturbed that this guy is on my team, and by extension I am put in a position to consider ever rooting for him to succeed. What a miserable jackass. Mr. Still Silent After All These Years. Mr. I'll Stand If My Team Wants Me To (but I still won't stand like everyone else, ha ha).

We can't even watch our players respect the country anymore because of this guy. We didn't see even one shot of players during the anthem. It never used to be that way. Someone try to tell me that it used to be that way. Nah... I guess it's considered offensive now to show a ballplayer saluting the flag.

Are you ****ing serious?

Comment

So you were fiddling with a camera during the anthem...

Comment

Originally posted by Hojo of 1991 View Post
            Are you ****ing serious?
            Yeah, I know. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, too. Everyone else had their cap on their chest and there's Delgado rubbing his d*ck with his. If that ain't a wanker of enormous proportions, I don't know what is...

Comment

Yawn...Didn't we go through this same story last year. I'm just wondering how you got a security camera into Shea with all the supposed increase in security. As for Delgado, I don't care what he believes in as long as he keeps hitting the ball like he did today.

Comment

Get the piece of crap terrorist OFF MY TEAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to watch the replay now to see if this anti-American piece of crap really was rubbing his dick during the National Anthem. What a disgrace.
                “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

LOL... if SC is agreeing with you, you're in ****in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by ultramet View Post
                    Yawn...Didn't we go through this same story last year. I'm just wondering how you got a security camera into Shea with all the supposed increase in security. As for Delgado, I don't care what he believes in as long as he keeps hitting the ball like he did today.
                    KingOlerud doesn't have anything to photoshop right now so he's just craving attention.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Day DL Alou View Post
                      Now the rule is you have to hold the cap on your chest.

All these years I have been an America hating terrorist, and I just found out.
                      At least we all know NOW. Commie.
                      I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckkieB View Post
                        KingOlerud doesn't have anything to photoshop right now so he's just craving attention.
                        Don't be silly. I always have something to photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                          Get the piece of crap terrorist OFF MY TEAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to watch the replay now to see if this anti-American piece of crap really was rubbing his dick during the National Anthem. What a disgrace.
                          no the disgrace are the people infringing and refusing his 1st amendment rights that every American is entitled to... and yes he IS an American

Its his right to do what he did, just like it is your right to slander and libel him by calling him a terrorist...
                          I pushed the button and elected elected him to office and a He pushed the button and he dropped the bomb. You pushed the button and could watch it on the television Those mother****ers didn't last too long

Well I used to stand for something, Now I'm on my hands and knees, Trading in my god for this one And he signs his name with a capital G

Comment

Originally posted by Neu-IndustrialMets57 View Post
                            no the disgrace are the people infringing and refusing his 1st amendment rights that every American is entitled to... and yes he IS an American

Its his right to do what he did, just like it is your right to slander and libel him by calling him a terrorist...
                            Exactly. If you really give that much of a **** what this guy does with his hat during the anthem then get a god damn life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Doctor View Post
                              Exactly. If you really give that much of a **** what this guy does with his hat during the anthem then get a god damn life.
                              No truth in the rumor that you're missing your avatar, then?

Comment

Working...
                              X