some ads hijacking my browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ads hijacking my browser

Something called a.rfihub.com with assorted gobbledy gook is causing my browser to pretty frequently "jump page" for want of a better term. When I reload the link that's hijacked the page, various banner ads come up. It's a pain in the ass when you're trying to reply to a thread and this ad **** hijacks the browser as you're typing.

It only happens here at work, we're forced to use IE and I have no idea what version it is.
    I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

You're a big guy, tell them to join the 21st century and let you use Chrome.
    Originally posted by lgm6986
    Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Trust me, if my IS guy had his choice we would, but the word from on high is that Microsoft people forever we shall be.
      I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

You should quit. No one can be that incompetent.
        Originally posted by lgm6986
        Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Working...
        X