Pirlo is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirlo is Coming!

From Champions League final to Yankee Stadium, where he will no doubt enjoy orchestrating the narrowest midfield in all of Soccer...

Is that three franchise players now? Villa, Pirlo, and I can't remember if Diskerud is?
    "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Diskerud is not a designated player, no.

Comment

That's a plus then...

In other Italian/American/Soccer/Baseball news, Piazza is trying to save Parma...
      "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Comment

Pirlo is my favorite football player and I am writing about him right now on theessay-scorer.tripod.com

I made a great research on the subject and now can tell you more about it, guys.
        You are welcome to ask.
        Last edited by Marvelous; 11-06-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X