Game of Thrones Season 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones Season 6

So, am I the only one dying of anticipation for this season? Even more so as a book reader not knowing how most of the storylines will play out.

Only two weeks to go!

For those that haven't seen this yet, here is the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U
    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

I heard today they are drawing to a conclusion. After these 10 episodes there will be 13 more split into 2 seasons concluding the story.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

I just finished catching up on last season. This show is so consistently good.
      Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
      I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

The Sansa storyline has gone from the least to most intriguing.
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
          The Sansa storyline has gone from the least to most intriguing.
          Be curious how they work Bran back into the story and if his brother Ricken ever shows his face again.

Comment

It's true. We got one episode of Bran last year and then gone.
            I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonzy13 View Post
              It's true. We got one episode of Bran last year and then gone.
              Bran was not in any episodes of season 5. Last time we saw him was at the end of season 4 at the tree with the 3 eyed raven. I have to rewatch those episodes but my recollection was he headed North with Hodor and those 2 siblings while his brother went somewhere with the wilding whore.

It's early!!!

Comment

Bran was not in any episodes of season 5. Last time we saw him was at the end of season 4 at the tree with the 3 eyed raven. I have to rewatch those episodes but my recollection was he headed North with Hodor and those 2 siblings while his brother went somewhere with the wilding whore.
                you are correct.
                "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
                I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

Comment

I thought he was briefly in the first episode of Season 5, my mistake

Comment

Well, episode 2 was epic as hell. Everyone watch it yet?
                    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post
                      Well, episode 2 was epic as hell. Everyone watch it yet?
                      Epic as hell doesn't even begin to explain how epic it was. the only thing that could have made it more epic is if Theon beat the crap out of Ramsey

It's early!!!

Comment

I have always been hot and cold with this show. Some jaw dropping moments and some really good characters -- but I always thought the plot was typically spread too thin and moved too slow.

Last night changed everything. So well done. Every single scene mattered and some knockout punches got delivered so perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                          I have always been hot and cold with this show. Some jaw dropping moments and some really good characters -- but I always thought the plot was typically spread too thin and moved too slow.

Last night changed everything. So well done. Every single scene mattered and some knockout punches got delivered so perfectly.
                          So many of the plot lines are finally hitting the crescendo all at once. It's amazing.

The last scene seems to be overshadowing just how amazing all the various scenes were. But Tyrion with the dragons were the next best thing. The way the second dragon leaned into him was amazingly well done. The sense of humor and tension in that scene was unreal. "I'm here to help, don't eat the help" "I'm friends with your mother"... what other character could say such simple silly things in such a situation. WOW

Comment

Great episode last night. My only minor comment is that I wish they didn't even drag out the Jon Snow thing two episodes. It was pretty evident he was not going to be completely dead especially after it was leaked that the actor was on location etc. I know that no one is untouchable in this show but it seemed like Jon Snow was the only thing worth caring about at the wall now and I couldn't see how he could be gone. The writers I think realized this as well since his resurrection was rather inelegant: "hey don't you think you could raise him from the dead?" "I don't know I will try".....
                            NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

Originally posted by NickPapagiorgio View Post
                              Great episode last night. My only minor comment is that I wish they didn't even drag out the Jon Snow thing two episodes. It was pretty evident he was not going to be completely dead especially after it was leaked that the actor was on location etc. I know that no one is untouchable in this show but it seemed like Jon Snow was the only thing worth caring about at the wall now and I couldn't see how he could be gone. The writers I think realized this as well since his resurrection was rather inelegant: "hey don't you think you could raise him from the dead?" "I don't know I will try".....
                              Well he could have been on location just to be a corpse as he was for 99.9%of the first 2 episodes. It was very cool seeing Lyanna Stark and with Bran's new ability to see the past I assume there will be some big revelations that we all assume to be true.

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X