2017 New Fall Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 New Fall Shows

Anything particularly interesting out there that people are excited for?

There is a new Star Trek show starting soon.

The Orville is a Star Trek - like (spoof?) show from the guy that created Family Guy

Seal Team, Valor and The Brave could be interesting as a good action shows

Ghosted with Adam Scott and Craig Robinson looks pretty funny.

Anyone tracking anything else we should be on the look out for?

I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

I turned the Orville off after 5 minutes. Maybe I'll give it a 2nd look. I think TNT or maybe FX has something called the Alienist which I wanna ck out. The Gifted on FOX also made my watchlist but I still have to see the last seasons of Banshee and Homeland. Too many shows not enough time
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

2 others I had on my watchlist. Damnation on USA and the Deuce on HBO
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
        2 the Deuce on HBO
        its good so far
        My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

I'm actually loving Orville and hating Star Trek Discovery... didn't see that coming but the Orville is actually more thought provoking and interesting than Discovery.
          I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Liking The Gifted so far

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat View Post
              Liking The Gifted so far
              The Gifted looks good, better than the Inhumans which should be better than it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

The Gifted looks good, better than the Inhumans which should be better than it is.
                Yeah Inhumans is horrifically bad....stunned that they had the balls to show that premier in Imax...cringe worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat View Post

Yeah Inhumans is horrifically bad....stunned that they had the balls to show that premier in Imax...cringe worthy.
                  Iwan Rheon is amazing, but he just makes everyone else look crappy in comparison. The rest of the actors seem like some horrible CW teen drama type crap. Story line is pretty poorly setup. It's just a disaster.

Comment

Working...
                  X