Hell Or High Water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell Or High Water

Talk about a flick that flew under the radar. If any of you dorks are fans of the modern western, in the vein of The Way Of The Gun and No Country For Old Men this movie is must see viewing. It is an instant classic in the genre, best movie I've seen in years.
    I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Showtime has it. Just bookmarked it. I'll get to it as soon as I watch the other 100 things I haven't gotten to yet. Not Madern day but The Salvation I thought was an excellent Western that also flew under the radar
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Working...
    X