Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a prerequisite that people who drive Short Buses went to Remedial Schools?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a prerequisite that people who drive Short Buses went to Remedial Schools?

Seems that way whenever I get stuck behind a damn short bus on the road.

Discuss...
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Did you get yours in gold, silver, stainless steel or some kind of plating??
    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
        Seems that way whenever I get stuck behind a damn short bus on the road.

Discuss...
        I know. Those retards are always stopping at the train tracks, even when the gate is open, and they never turn right until the light is green. Don't they know you can go right on red?

Come to think of it, regular bus drivers and fuel trucks do the same thing. They must all be retards. What do you drive?
        Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
        I'm done doing other people's homework. **** off.
        Originally posted by Mets bs
        Translation - I couldn't find anything on Wikipedia. Ask me about blowing up the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by alice View Post
          I know. Those retards are always stopping at the train tracks, even when the gate is open, and they never turn right until the light is green. Don't they know you can go right on red?

Come to think of it, regular bus drivers and fuel trucks do the same thing. They must all be retards. What do you drive?

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by alice View Post
            I think that actually may be a regulation for them, that despite even a darn sign that says it's okay that they still have to wait.

But that shouldn't mean drivers still should show no consideration for people behind them and drive real slow when they finally do make the turn.
            NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
            The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
            Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
            Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
              I think that actually may be a regulation for them, that despite even a darn sign that says it's okay that they still have to wait.

But that shouldn't mean drivers still should show no consideration for people behind them and drive real slow when they finally do make the turn.
              Quoting in accordance with Steve's Law.
              Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
              I'm done doing other people's homework. **** off.
              Originally posted by Mets bs
              Translation - I couldn't find anything on Wikipedia. Ask me about blowing up the moon.

Comment

Working...
              X