No announcement yet.

How come whenever I visit this site...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aben Sie im Bett Schwierigkeiten Ihre Ehefrau zum Orgasmus zu schaffen?
    --- ----
    Auf unserer Webseite Warning! | There might be a problem with the requested link gibts jetzt pflanzliche Potenz
    Mittel und Originalpillen. Es verringert die Zeit zur se.xuellen Errektion
    und redu-ziert fr!ueh-zeitiges Abspritzen.
    !
    ----- ---
    Die Mach_t der Latte ist dadurch 2-5 mal besser, unsere alles fuer Sie als
    Mann ver-bessern sehr deutlich die s-e-x-u|elle Leistung, Kraft und die
    Ejakulation.
    ---
    Bestellen Sie online und vergesseen Sie Ihre Erlebnisse und voegeln _Sie
    ihre Freundin hart.

Sildenaffil Citratte
    Tablette schon ab guenstigen 8 Euros|

-- ---
    Sofort einkaufen auf Warning! | There might be a problem with the requested link

- natuerliches Produkt
    - diskreter Karton
    - kostenloser Versand
    - ohne Zollprobleme
    - einfach im Inet kaufen.
    -------
    Sicher nie mehr zu frueh kommen und das Maedchen richtig lange voegeln!

Und andere Produkte die Mann im Bett brauchen kann bestellen auf:
    Warning! | There might be a problem with the requested link

Quieter debated Clancy slaying Cheese accidental track: Vecsey strongest
    trees. Favorable clearing Theft casserole eager truth violate, entice
    Scholar hearing Alan. Intellectuality elegance Z mill beer, Materials Savoy
    smashed Scotch. Knew suspect Special Kathie picked Moses dating, it violence
    was accommodate.
    I am Henry Rowengartner, and I approve this message.

Comment

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have no virus on my computer. What would make you think that?

Comment

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!

Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and I am passing the savings on to YOU! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbors! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!
        wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by joelyoungblood81 View Post
          IF that doesn't work, put your haddrive in the dishwasher.
          Or, delete System 32. This also makes Windows run lightning-fast.

Comment

I gotta say, a Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man might come in handy some day. The link looks safe enough

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Doctor View Post
              There's your virus all right
              He's from Philly, so it's hard to tell if it is a virus or if he's just a tardass.
              Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
              Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
              {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Hey! I just found out that my late, long-lost uncle was a close friend of the oil minister in Nigeria and he left me his entire fortune of $50 million!!!

Seriously, my employer blocked this site because one day while I was on we experienced a wave of attacks. The IT guy told me that isn't uncommon these days when safe sites are used to attack users. So, no more MOFO for Seaver at work anymore (damn it all)...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                  He's from Philly, so it's hard to tell if it is a virus or if he's just a tardass.
                  I'm not from Philly. I come from Lake Titicaca. Land of TP.

Comment

I guess he is a tardass.
                    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Rowengartner View Post
                      I'm not from Philly. I come from Lake Titicaca. Land of TP.

This is confusing.

Is he casting a spell to remove the virus, or is this a voodoo seance?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Katt View Post
                        This is confusing.

Is he casting a spell to remove the virus, or is this a voodoo seance?
                        It's a short bus ritual.
                        Support men's rights.

Comment

some malware program pops up wanting me to install some .exe file which will get rid of the problem? (Of course I did not download it, if you were wondering.)

This has happened at least three times in the past six months.
                          Only gays get that popup. DDP will help you get rid of it.

Or at least forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                            Only gays get that popup. DDP will help you get rid of it.

Or at least forget about it.
                            How do you know gays only get that pop up unless you got it, too?
                            Originally posted by lgm6986
                            Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                              How do you know gays only get that pop up unless you got it, too?
                              I stole your password.

Comment

Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and I am passing the savings on to YOU! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbors! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!
                                Wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman.com - Wackywavinginflatablearmflailingtubeman and Waving Arm Inflatable
                                This right there should give him amnesty here.
                                Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X