No announcement yet.

How come whenever I visit this site...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come whenever I visit this site...

some malware program pops up wanting me to install some .exe file which will get rid of the problem? (Of course I did not download it, if you were wondering.)

This has happened at least three times in the past six months.
    I am Henry Rowengartner, and I approve this message.

Originally posted by Rowengartner View Post
    some malware program pops up wanting me to install some .exe file which will get rid of the problem? (Of course I did not download it, if you were wondering.)

This has happened at least three times in the past six months.
    It's a plot to keep Phillies fans out!
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

You have to download it. It's how the site works. We've all had to download it.
      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
      Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
      Originally posted by Hilton
      {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

What browser are you using? Do you know what type of file it's asking you to DL?
        2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
        2016 NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD WINNER

Comment

Anti A$$hole software. It still needs some tweaking since you still made it through.
          My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Firefox + adblock + noscript
            Watching the scenes out of New Orleans, if you turn down the sound it could be the Sudan or any Third World country. But it's not. it's the United States of America.

Comment

Not true. I'm on firefox.

It's asking me to download what they say is a virus scanner. But obviously it is either a virus or something like that. As soon as I see it I usually shut down firefox and restart the computer.

Comment

Probably a virus already on your hard drive. I have no problems visiting this site from work or home.

Comment

Uninstall Firefox and then run a magnet over your hard drive. Like 20 times.
                  Originally posted by lgm6986
                  Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

What anti virus software are you using? There's no virus on the site as it's regularly checked.

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                      Uninstall Firefox and then run a magnet over your hard drive. Like 20 times.
                      IF that doesn't work, put your haddrive in the dishwasher.
                      The UNGAY Joel !

Comment

I'm guessing my method worked?
                        Originally posted by lgm6986
                        Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Male Enhancement Pills, Natural ***** Enhancement, ***** Pills

MaxMan Pills are male enhancement pills and an all natural ***** enhancement that is rated No 1

You Can Enjoy Bigger, Harder, More Intense Erections!

***** Enlargement Pills, Do they work? - Rapid News

Comment

BUY V | A G R A Online Overnight Shipping - Lowest price

Buy V | A G R A ONLINE - Discounts and Free Shipping applied. 24/7 Online support, Absolute anonymity & Fast delivery
                            Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy

Comment

There's your virus all right

Comment

Working...
                              X