Changes to the Mets Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
    Considering the crap I'm still dealing with by being a twat concerning bringing someone's private and personal stuff to a public forum (SHADDUP DDP), I'd say I know a little something about how to waste time in an internet debate.

In other words, please take this 5 year old recess debate between you and graves, and I'm talking to you as well graves, to PMs or keep it to debating how much the Mets are in the crapper.
    Really? Of all the things posted in this forum, you're gonna tell me this needs to be done through PMs? For a guy who boasts about wasting time on the internet, you still haven't mastered how to use it.

I don't really feel like doing this again, so go jerk off to your Kiner poster while wearing your Kermit puppet on your hand.
    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
    Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
    {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
      I don't really feel like doing this again, so go jerk off to your Kiner poster while wearing your Kermit puppet on your hand.
      Good, already dealing with one internet war with a drama queen from your state, don't need another right now.
      NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
      The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
      Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
      Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Im not even getting graves's msgs anymore think he finally put me on ignore good riddance. All he does is flame people, like a 50 year old virgin he is.

Comment

Originally posted by metboy98 View Post
          Im not even getting graves's msgs anymore think he finally put me on ignore good riddance. All he does is flame people, like a 50 year old virgin he is.
          Accusing someone of flaming and then flaming. Amazing really. Good job outta you.
          For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
          .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
          .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Threads like this will make me want to bring back the Short Bus.

Comment

As I read 90% of these posts, I try to imagine them being read by actors that are known for overacting. For example, Nick Cage. Turns all the posts into pure gold.

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
                Accusing someone of flaming and then flaming. Amazing really. Good job outta you.
                I only flame you cause you have no life and flame everyone on the board who says something bad about the beloved Mets, you are a loser grinch with no life. You sit on the boards all day clicking refresh and post whoring and flaming away.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  As I read 90% of these posts, I try to imagine them being read by actors that are known for overacting. For example, Nick Cage. Turns all the posts into pure gold.
                  Nick Cage another millionare who went broke like the Wilpons.

Comment

Ok that did it. Welcome back the Short Bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe McDonald View Post
                      Ok that did it. Welcome back the Short Bus.
                      And my master plan proves successful. Thanks, Joe.
                      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
                      {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by metboy98 View Post
                        I only flame you cause you have no life and flame everyone on the board who says something bad about the beloved Mets, you are a loser grinch with no life. You sit on the boards all day clicking refresh and post whoring and flaming away.
                        Uh-huh. I sure am a a Met apologist. You're a guy that was suspened for making a joke about a guy that was killed in a fire. I find your posts pretty humorous on a whole. I don't mean laughing at your comments, more like laughing at you.
                        For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
                        .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
                        .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

LJD is metboy98 on Human Growth Hormone.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                            LJD is metboy98 on Human Growth Hormone.
                            Watch it, you don't want to mess with the sickest man on the planet.

Comment

It's not April Fools Day yet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                                I miss the real flame wars everyone used to have around here.
                                This.
                                Originally posted by SteveJRogers
                                Wang era.

Comment

Working...
                                X