Changes to the Mets Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
    3 straight I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I's? Really?

Hands down the lamest fight in MOFO history.
    I miss the real flame wars everyone used to have around here.
    Originally posted by lgm6986
    Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
      Problem is most of the vets here are pretty much on the same side.

I do miss the days of the Real Fans vs. The Legion of Doom. That led to some epic threads.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
        Yeah but I use that time to listen to internet radio shows, read blogs, boards, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Not being an annoying twat doing things that belong in the privacy of PMs or other methods.
        Who the **** are you to lecture me on how to spend my own free time.
        Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
        Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
        Originally posted by Hilton
        {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Yeah but I use that time to listen to internet radio shows, read blogs, boards, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Not being an annoying twat doing things that belong in the privacy of PMs or other methods.
          You're still an annoying twat.
          Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
            Who the **** are you to lecture me on how to spend my own free time.
            Considering the crap I'm still dealing with by being a twat concerning bringing someone's private and personal stuff to a public forum (SHADDUP DDP), I'd say I know a little something about how to waste time in an internet debate.

In other words, please take this 5 year old recess debate between you and graves, and I'm talking to you as well graves, to PMs or keep it to debating how much the Mets are in the crapper.
            NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
            The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
            Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
            Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

GDF action isn't enough for you?

Comment

Leave it to Steve to involve himself in the most pathetic fight ever, as if he refuses to let anyone stoop any lower than him around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mets bs View Post
                  Leave it to Steve to involve himself in the most pathetic fight ever, as if he refuses to let anyone stoop any lower than him around here.
                  What else would you expect from an attention whore?

Comment

Originally posted by Mets bs View Post
                    Trying to revitilize my image around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
                      What else would you expect from an attention whore?
                      Hey, how come you don't call The Boss an attention whore since he posted a link to a podcast that he was on this morning?

Comment

This like Mule jumping into an argument between two inbred illiterates and calling both of them MORE illiterate.

Comment

Hey, how come you don't call The Boss an attention whore since he posted a link to a podcast that he was on this morning?
                          Because it's his site and we all get to hang out here for free...

Comment

Come on, DDP. Don't go bringing in facts and common sense into Steve's world.

Comment

I was being rhetorical with that...

Alright, enough of this before I do something stupid...

Back to planning out a trip to the Carolinas to hunt down Busy when I go there this winter....errr I mean work.

Comment

I was being rhetorical with that...

Alright, enough of this before I do something stupid...
                                BEFORE?

Back to planning out a trip to the Carolinas to hunt down Busy when I go there this winter....errr I mean work.
                                It was nice knowing all of you. Except metboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X