Changes to the Mets Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graves9
    Well you're an expert in being in the Basement as you live in your moms basement. I did have you on ignore but I couldn't sign onto here on my phone, so I saw your posts where you trolled me, so I hoped if I reasoned with you, you would grow up and stop already but no dice.
    I don't feel like repeating myself, so...

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
    LMAO@graves' best effort.
    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
    Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
    {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Could you be a bigger douchetard? I'm just wondering. I can't wait until you fix this giggle to yourself and give yourself a self high five.
      Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present Exhibit B.
      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

You're so awesome. Best and smartest poster in Mofo history. Classy guy with a terrific job and a really good education.
        TY
        Support men's rights.

Comment

You couldn't be more welcome. I wanna thank you for bringing your wealth of knowledge to us peons. We all wish we can learn at your palace of wisdom.
          Stop by any time. I'm located at the corner of Stop Stalking Me Ave & Up Yours St.
          Support men's rights.

Comment

Fixed and Thanks for admitting the painfully obvious about yourself.
            Exhibit C, ladies and gentlemen.
            Support men's rights.

Comment

Jesus, you guys look like two monkeys humping a football.

Comment

You started crap and clutteried up this site with your garbage. I guess my sarcastic comments on your intelligence got to you huh? Oh and retard Metboy got the ball rolling with his stupid comment about me. You then made a ***** comment.
                So you're blaming metboy cause you can't take a joke. Your ego is more inflatable than a weather balloon.
                Support men's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe McDonald View Post
                  Jesus, you guys look like two monkeys humping a football.
                  Thank you, Kurt Russell. Or is it Herb Brooks? I don't know.
                  Support men's rights.

Comment

you two retards just had a 20 post discussion on who's stalking who, half of which the entire post was "fixed" with some lame fix...

Comment

This has to be most idiotic thing I've ever seen on this site or any of it's predecessors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mets bs View Post
                        This has to be most idiotic thing I've ever seen on this site or any of it's predecessors.
                        Likewise, you both are coming off super pathetic.
                        Originally posted by lgm6986
                        Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Sue me, I couldn't sleep last night and had to do something to pass the time until I could sleep.
                          Support men's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                            Sue me, I couldn't sleep last night and had to do something to pass the time until I could sleep.
                            Yeah but I use that time to listen to internet radio shows, read blogs, boards, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Not being an annoying twat doing things that belong in the privacy of PMs or other methods.
                            NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                            The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                            Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                            Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

3 straight I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I's? Really?

Hands down the lamest fight in MOFO history.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
                                3 straight I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I's? Really?

Hands down the lamest fight in MOFO history.
                                Greg & Jersey are off the hook!

Comment

Working...
                                X