Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to the Mets Next Season

No More Business as Usual for Mets - WSJ.com

4. Mets games will no longer be on TV or the radio. Instead, Steve Somers of WFAN will phone you on a land line and explain what's going on.
    LOL.
    Originally posted by lgm6986
    Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Eh, he ran out of steam by #10. #8 is hilarious though.

Comment

I bet graves sent this guy atleast 1 death threat.

Comment

Originally posted by metboy98 View Post
          I bet graves sent this guy atleast 1 death threat.
          Are you looking to set records in retardedness? It seems to me that you are.
          Last edited by graves9; 02-02-2011, 08:53 PM.
          For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
          .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
          .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
            Are you looking to set records in retardedness? It seems to me that you are.
            Do you sit on the forum clicking reload every second? Talk about having no life, so tell me what its like being 50 and being a virgin and still living at home?

Comment

Cripple fight!
              Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
              Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
              {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                Cripple fight!
                Timah!!

Comment

LMAO@graves' best effort.
                  Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

{On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                    Yeah thanks. Wake me up when you write something(anything) smart , entertaining or informative. I may throw you a party if you ever add something anything to any discussion. I am sure my attention is the highlight of your day and maybe your year.
                    Fixed
                    Support men's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
                      Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Do you do anything here but troll me? It doesn't seem so. I am absolutely flattered. You know if you didn't waste so much time following me around you'd learn how to use question marks amongst other things. I can't wait for your next brilliant post. It might just be much like the previous one or a claim that I'm lying.
                      Fixed

Honestly, you make it so easy.
                      Support men's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by graves9
                        You have no comeback so you have your hilarous fixes. How pathetic are you? Get back in your shack, you slack jawed yokel.
                        Since what you say applies more to me saying it to you, I don't need a comeback. You have this compulsive need to think anything I say applies to you. You refuse to let anyone else have a difference of opinion with you and when someone does, you, instead of arguing in a logical manner, resort to calling them names. And to make it worse, you use a line from The Simpsons to do it. Considering all this, you need to seriously rethink yourself if you think you're the lesser of two evils here.
                        Support men's rights.

Comment

If you're so bothered by me put me on ignore instead of trolling me. It isn't that hard.
                          Putting you on ignore won't stop you from yelling at people who disagree with you and calling them names. I still have hope for you, yet.
                          Support men's rights.

Comment

What are you a Internet crusader? Defending the three people I disagree with. I think they can handle themselves.
                            (1) The less you use the word "crusader", the more this thread will remain sane (2) You disagree with a lot more than three people (3) I'm not so much defending them as I am defending my eyes from your drivel.
                            Support men's rights.

Comment

Funny defending myself from your drivel is why I had you on ignore. You sadly didn't get a clue and continued to troll me. It would be wonderful if the ignore function would be tweaked so not only could I not see your posts but you wouldn't be able to see mine. I've had far more respectful discussions than you ever have. I was gonna give you a break but then you tried to start something with your drivel comment.
                              OK, so to summarize, you put me on ignore, yet you still could not ignore me. I don't think I need any more proof of how much a hardon you have for me. I hereby sentence you to two years of solitary confinement in your basement. Court adjourned.
                              Support men's rights.

Comment

Working...
                              X