No announcement yet.

Texas man cleared in killing of two burglars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, lots of stars. That's kind of funny. Anyway, I'm glad they are dead and any white ***** that dies it should die too. I just have a particular hate of the illegal alien variety for personal reasons. Let's spend more time worrying about how to protect our families.
    Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by angry caveman View Post
      1. Benelli tactical shotgun..(chambered everything from a 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 magnum). Got that @ a gun show for around $400 and change.
      I hate to do this to you, but you got (slightly) hosed on that thing, if it's the one I'm thinking of (Nova Tactical)...I've seen them stacked on dealer shelves for the low 3's. It's better you got rid of it anyway, we had a tactical shotgun class recently where 3 guys were running those and all three of them went down at some point during the class. Meanwhile my 590 just kept eating everything that I put in it.

The only Benelli I'd bet my ass on would be the M2/M4, if you could afford one, and the Eurotrash ain't worth the money anyway. Buy a 590 or another 870 and put the saved money into ammo and training.
      I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

Originally posted by metman View Post
        Oh wow, lots of stars. That's kind of funny. Anyway, I'm glad they are dead and any white ***** that dies it should die too. I just have a particular hate of the illegal alien variety for personal reasons. Let's spend more time worrying about how to protect our families.
        I unapologetically agree with metman.

The rest of us are better off with each dead illegal.
        Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
        http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
          Two less illegal scumbags.
          That is what I get out of this article.

Now I am not saying go out and shoot every illegal in the country...who would wash dishes at my local italian restaurant. I feel bad that taxpayer dollars were wasted trying to convict this guy.
          "Goaltender is a normal job. Sure. How would you like it if at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?" - Jaques Plante, goalie

Comment

I think you have to install some cloud software to duplicate all your files to cloud storage. Otherwise, you may lose a lot of precious information. I am from https://populationstat.com/russia/ and lost some files in the same way. And no matter what was the reason, the problem was I could not restore them in any way. So make copies even if everything works fine. It always helps.
            Last edited by anderoos; 09-18-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

So f*cking close, Mule. So f*cking close.

Comment

Working...
              X