Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defender
    replied
    LOL, this is a random little gem. Thanks, bot.

Leave a comment:

• jooieks
    replied
    All of these issues are already in the past. Within recent years the market was overloaded with different chat applications. I am from Los Chicago zip code location, and here I believe snap chat is very popular now. Especially among teenagers. But there are plenty of communication tools nowadays, and some of them are very decent and can be used for corporative purposes.

Leave a comment:

• Green Must Go
    replied
    Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
    LOL. Actually, one year I was moved from starting WR to QB when the other 3 guys got hurt.
    I was a RB throughout highschool football. My body took quite a beating. I never broke any bones, but I sure had some muscle sprains, among other injuries. At the time I was 6' and about 185 pounds.

Leave a comment:

• gregjefferies09
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
    Were you the QB on your high school football team? That would have led new meaning to the expression "sack the quarterback".
    LOL. Actually, one year I was moved from starting WR to QB when the other 3 guys got hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Green Must Go
    replied
    Man, I am pretty sure that castration would have been less painful than that surgery. I wasn't even in tears when I had the equivalent of tommy john surgery on my ankle. After the sack reduction, which I will spare you the actual procedure details, I was on total bed rest and in tears nearly every day for 3 weeks. Started walking gingerly after that. Couldn't lift more than 25 pounds for several months (which would have been nearly impossible prior to the surgery).
    Were you the QB on your high school football team? That would have led new meaning to the expression "sack the quarterback".

Leave a comment:

• gregjefferies09
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
    Why didn't you just detach the wolverines that you trained to gnaw on your balls?

Wouldn't that have been cheaper than the castration?
    Man, I am pretty sure that castration would have been less painful than that surgery. I wasn't even in tears when I had the equivalent of tommy john surgery on my ankle. After the sack reduction, which I will spare you the actual procedure details, I was on total bed rest and in tears nearly every day for 3 weeks. Started walking gingerly after that. Couldn't lift more than 25 pounds for several months (which would have been nearly impossible prior to the surgery).

Leave a comment:

• FrankStylV7
    replied
    Well, I started with the Jeremy, but it clashed with the color scheme.

Seriously, the only work I had done down there was a sack reduction because it was causing sports hernias.

Why didn't you just detach the wolverines that you trained to gnaw on your balls?

Wouldn't that have been cheaper than the castration?

Leave a comment:

• gregjefferies09
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
    Do you have the Peter North or the Ron Jeremy fake shlong?

I understand that they both are an astounding 11.5 inches with excellent girth.

Good for YOU man!

GOOD for you!

Well, I started with the Jeremy, but it clashed with the color scheme.

Seriously, the only work I had done down there was a sack reduction because it was causing sports hernias.

Leave a comment:

• FrankStylV7
    replied
    Hey asshat, how about you suck my dick?

I'm 5'8 and 210. I gained close to 70 pounds 4 major surgeries ago when I couldn't walk for almost a year. When I was playing college lacrosse and running about 10 miles a day to stay in shape (never had a metabolism and had to bust my ass to become a college athlete) I had a 5 and a half minute mile.

Since then I have been getting closer and closer to my college playing weight of 185 with 3 setbacks that required surgeries and long periods of time where I was not medically allowed to run/play.

That being said, I am still on a strict diet and excercise program and playing lax once a week in a leage filled with former college Lax players, many from Syracuse and LeMoyne.

Step out on the field with me for a game or two and then we can chat, you ****ing giant vagina. I've got more fake body parts than you have pubes and am still going strong.

I was saying that compared to the 500 pounds, 250 was at least something he could have worked on. ****, for some people that is only 4 or 5 injury free months of hard work to fix.

Dude didn't do it, and now is beyond disgusting.
    Do you have the Peter North or the Ron Jeremy fake shlong?

I understand that they both are an astounding 11.5 inches with excellent girth.

Good for YOU man!

GOOD for you!

Leave a comment:

• gregjefferies09
    replied
    Originally posted by MS15LF View Post
    [q]5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....[/q]

What are you stupid? That's obese by all standards including your whacked out stances. Even Ron Paul and Justin Timberlake (hee hee) will tell you that. Not bad? If you weigh that much and are that height you are OBESE my man....and probably hiddious . Moo Moo material

Translation for that GJ statement above; I'm very close to that that so i will try to rationalize it...as good.

If you are swirling around in your own goo at a mid 20's age you should be ashamed.

What would Ron Paul think?
    Hey asshat, how about you suck my dick?

I'm 5'8 and 210. I gained close to 70 pounds 4 major surgeries ago when I couldn't walk for almost a year. When I was playing college lacrosse and running about 10 miles a day to stay in shape (never had a metabolism and had to bust my ass to become a college athlete) I had a 5 and a half minute mile.

Since then I have been getting closer and closer to my college playing weight of 185 with 3 setbacks that required surgeries and long periods of time where I was not medically allowed to run/play.

That being said, I am still on a strict diet and excercise program and playing lax once a week in a leage filled with former college Lax players, many from Syracuse and LeMoyne.

Step out on the field with me for a game or two and then we can chat, you ****ing giant vagina. I've got more fake body parts than you have pubes and am still going strong.

I was saying that compared to the 500 pounds, 250 was at least something he could have worked on. ****, for some people that is only 4 or 5 injury free months of hard work to fix.

Dude didn't do it, and now is beyond disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• Paulie Cee
    replied
    I'm sorry 5'7" 250 lbs. is a fat bastard. 6'0" 250 lbs. is a fatty.

Leave a comment:

• FrankStylV7
    replied
    I won't hire nursing home staff that big. Not for the "obvious" reasons, but because they're far more apt to take sick days, get hurt on the job, and (heh heh....) not pull their own weight when comparing their performance standards to their more svelte coworkers.

Fat people just suck.

I'd say that they were utterly worthless except that the price of obesity in this country is probably going to eat up (heh heh) about 35 cents out of all of our healthcare dollars within the next 10 years or so....

Leave a comment:

• Big Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by MS15LF View Post
    [q]5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....[/q]

What are you stupid? That's obese by all standards including your whacked out stances. Even Ron Paul and Justin Timberlake (hee hee) will tell you that. Not bad? If you weigh that much and are that height you are OBESE my man....and probably hiddious . Moo Moo material

Translation for that GJ statement above; I'm very close to that that so i will try to rationalize it...as good.

If you are swirling around in your own goo at a mid 20's age you should be ashamed.

Well, you're right in saying that it's obese by standards but perhaps GJ was saying that it's nowhere close to 500. Still, I can't see someone like that getting hired because I can't see how the heck he'd make it through the academy. The way many departments do it is that they allow you to come in overweight so long as you have a low body fat percentage. Otherwise they'll allow some margin for fat people with the assumption that they'll lose the weight during training. But the most you should let anyone in at 5'7'', assuming it is not muscle weight, is about 220.

I've heard people say over the years that you shouldn't discriminate against fat cops because rarely will one be chasing a perp over a fence and other things of that nature. However, even the slightest exertion for someone who is extremely overweight can result in bad knees or a heart attack which will result in full disability at our expense.

Look, if a cop gets shot or crashes his cruiser, I have no problem paying the cat if he can never work. But I do not want to pay someone who is disabled because he stuffed his face.

Leave a comment:

• MS15LF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shastada
    replied
    5'7" 250 pounds IS huge! I know, because I've been there (well I'm not that short, but close). There is no way he could be functional as a cop at that weight unless somehow its all muscle which I really doubt if he has since ballooned to 500 pounds. I think I'd kill myself before I got that large, or at least get gastric bypass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X