Nice try, fatty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
    Do you have the Peter North or the Ron Jeremy fake shlong?

I understand that they both are an astounding 11.5 inches with excellent girth.

Good for YOU man!

GOOD for you!

Well, I started with the Jeremy, but it clashed with the color scheme.

Seriously, the only work I had done down there was a sack reduction because it was causing sports hernias.

Comment

Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
      Well, I started with the Jeremy, but it clashed with the color scheme.

Seriously, the only work I had done down there was a sack reduction because it was causing sports hernias.

Why didn't you just detach the wolverines that you trained to gnaw on your balls?

Wouldn't that have been cheaper than the castration?
      Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
      http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
        Why didn't you just detach the wolverines that you trained to gnaw on your balls?

Wouldn't that have been cheaper than the castration?
        Man, I am pretty sure that castration would have been less painful than that surgery. I wasn't even in tears when I had the equivalent of tommy john surgery on my ankle. After the sack reduction, which I will spare you the actual procedure details, I was on total bed rest and in tears nearly every day for 3 weeks. Started walking gingerly after that. Couldn't lift more than 25 pounds for several months (which would have been nearly impossible prior to the surgery).

Comment

Man, I am pretty sure that castration would have been less painful than that surgery. I wasn't even in tears when I had the equivalent of tommy john surgery on my ankle. After the sack reduction, which I will spare you the actual procedure details, I was on total bed rest and in tears nearly every day for 3 weeks. Started walking gingerly after that. Couldn't lift more than 25 pounds for several months (which would have been nearly impossible prior to the surgery).
          Were you the QB on your high school football team? That would have led new meaning to the expression "sack the quarterback".
          The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
            Were you the QB on your high school football team? That would have led new meaning to the expression "sack the quarterback".
            LOL. Actually, one year I was moved from starting WR to QB when the other 3 guys got hurt.

Comment

LOL. Actually, one year I was moved from starting WR to QB when the other 3 guys got hurt.
              I was a RB throughout highschool football. My body took quite a beating. I never broke any bones, but I sure had some muscle sprains, among other injuries. At the time I was 6' and about 185 pounds.
              The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

All of these issues are already in the past. Within recent years the market was overloaded with different chat applications. I am from Los Chicago zip code location, and here I believe snap chat is very popular now. Especially among teenagers. But there are plenty of communication tools nowadays, and some of them are very decent and can be used for corporative purposes.

Comment

LOL, this is a random little gem. Thanks, bot.

Comment

Working...
                  X