Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice try, fatty.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice try, fatty.

    500-Pound NYPD Officer Loses Pension Bid


    NEW YORK --

    A retired 500-pound police officer cannot increase his pension check by blaming his disability on an accident, because a medical board had already found it was related to his obesity, a judge said.

    Paul Soto, 40, had requested a larger retirement pension, claiming that a fall at an apartment while on duty injured his knee and prevented him from full performance as a police officer.

    The Police Pension Fund medical board rejected the application, and in May 2006 it recommended that he be allowed to retire with an ordinary disability pension, which pays an officer a taxable pension of half his salary. An accidental disability retirement pays a nontaxable pension of three-fourths his salary.

    The board said Soto had already been found disabled in August 2004 "because he was morbidly obese and had numerous other ailments which made it impossible for him to be a police officer, including high blood pressure and narcolepsy." He also had been placed on limited duty.

    Soto joined the New York Police Department in August 1993, when he stood 5 feet 7 and weighed 250 pounds.

    State Supreme Court Justice Judith Gische, noting that Soto now weighs "in excess of 500 pounds," cited the board's remark that Soto "had not performed his full duties as a police officer since 2003." She said in her ruling last month that he had been on restricted duty for his own protection.

    Soto's lawyer, Philip Seelig, said Wednesday he was disappointed by the judge's decision. He said he had not discussed with Soto whether to appeal


    "Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.


  • #2
    Paul Soto, 40, had requested a larger retirement pension, claiming that a fall at an apartment while on duty injured his knee and prevented him from full performance as a police officer.
    Did his injured knee also shovel Big Macs into his mouth like he had a conveyor belt straight to the Hamburglar's private stash?

    One of the things I dearly miss here in civilian life is that golden ability to take someone aside who's too out of shape/stupid/incompetent to do their job and tell them "I'm going to run your ass into the ground until your ******* sucks buttermilk and the sand falls out of your vagina and you can man up and do your job."

    What are the physical quals to be a NY city cop? Because the fact that this guy is even attempting to argue them in court makes me think they're waaay too lenient.
    I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

    Comment


    • #3
      ****ing fat ****ing *******.
      Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
      http://www.leasticoulddo.com/




      Mitt Romney SUCKS.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Big Denny View Post
        Soto joined the New York Police Department in August 1993, when he stood 5 feet 7 and weighed 250 pounds.
        I would think that was a tell tale sign from the get-go, unless this guy was pumping serious iron. I'm 6' even and weigh 205, and I need to lose about 10 pounds. Anyone weighing 250 pounds at 5' 7" is either grossly overweight or a mini Arnold.
        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
          I would think that was a tell tale sign from the get-go, unless this guy was pumping serious iron. I'm 6' even and weigh 205, and I need to lose about 10 pounds. Anyone weighing 250 pounds at 5' 7" is either grossly overweight or a mini Arnold.

          5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....


          Wow. Eat another donut you fat ****. This was him after the decision

          Comment


          • #6
            Do you have a link?
            2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
            2016 NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD WINNER

            Comment


            • #7
              There ARE no qualifications anymore, Mule.

              In the name of "diversity", basically ANYONE can become a cop in NYC. ANYONE.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
                5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....

                Wow. Eat another donut you fat ****. This was him after the decision

                That's pretty big...roughly 100 lbs overweight and obese according to his BMI....unless he is a major weightlifter, like GMG suggested
                Make America Lift Again

                Comment


                • #9
                  5'7" 250 pounds IS huge! I know, because I've been there (well I'm not that short, but close). There is no way he could be functional as a cop at that weight unless somehow its all muscle which I really doubt if he has since ballooned to 500 pounds. I think I'd kill myself before I got that large, or at least get gastric bypass.
                  I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [q]5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....[/q]

                    What are you stupid? That's obese by all standards including your whacked out stances. Even Ron Paul and Justin Timberlake (hee hee) will tell you that. Not bad? If you weigh that much and are that height you are OBESE my man....and probably hiddious . Moo Moo material

                    Translation for that GJ statement above; I'm very close to that that so i will try to rationalize it...as good.

                    If you are swirling around in your own goo at a mid 20's age you should be ashamed.

                    What would Ron Paul think?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MS15LF View Post
                      [q]5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....[/q]

                      What are you stupid? That's obese by all standards including your whacked out stances. Even Ron Paul and Justin Timberlake (hee hee) will tell you that. Not bad? If you weigh that much and are that height you are OBESE my man....and probably hiddious . Moo Moo material

                      Translation for that GJ statement above; I'm very close to that that so i will try to rationalize it...as good.

                      If you are swirling around in your own goo at a mid 20's age you should be ashamed.

                      What would Ron Paul think?
                      Well, you're right in saying that it's obese by standards but perhaps GJ was saying that it's nowhere close to 500. Still, I can't see someone like that getting hired because I can't see how the heck he'd make it through the academy. The way many departments do it is that they allow you to come in overweight so long as you have a low body fat percentage. Otherwise they'll allow some margin for fat people with the assumption that they'll lose the weight during training. But the most you should let anyone in at 5'7'', assuming it is not muscle weight, is about 220.

                      I've heard people say over the years that you shouldn't discriminate against fat cops because rarely will one be chasing a perp over a fence and other things of that nature. However, even the slightest exertion for someone who is extremely overweight can result in bad knees or a heart attack which will result in full disability at our expense.

                      Look, if a cop gets shot or crashes his cruiser, I have no problem paying the cat if he can never work. But I do not want to pay someone who is disabled because he stuffed his face.


                      "Jerry, just remember, itís not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I won't hire nursing home staff that big. Not for the "obvious" reasons, but because they're far more apt to take sick days, get hurt on the job, and (heh heh....) not pull their own weight when comparing their performance standards to their more svelte coworkers.

                        Fat people just suck.

                        I'd say that they were utterly worthless except that the price of obesity in this country is probably going to eat up (heh heh) about 35 cents out of all of our healthcare dollars within the next 10 years or so....
                        Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
                        http://www.leasticoulddo.com/




                        Mitt Romney SUCKS.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm sorry 5'7" 250 lbs. is a fat bastard. 6'0" 250 lbs. is a fatty.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MS15LF View Post
                            [q]5'7 and 250 isn't horrible. Not good, but not massive. 5'7 and 500 however.....[/q]

                            What are you stupid? That's obese by all standards including your whacked out stances. Even Ron Paul and Justin Timberlake (hee hee) will tell you that. Not bad? If you weigh that much and are that height you are OBESE my man....and probably hiddious . Moo Moo material

                            Translation for that GJ statement above; I'm very close to that that so i will try to rationalize it...as good.

                            If you are swirling around in your own goo at a mid 20's age you should be ashamed.

                            What would Ron Paul think?
                            Hey asshat, how about you suck my dick?

                            I'm 5'8 and 210. I gained close to 70 pounds 4 major surgeries ago when I couldn't walk for almost a year. When I was playing college lacrosse and running about 10 miles a day to stay in shape (never had a metabolism and had to bust my ass to become a college athlete) I had a 5 and a half minute mile.

                            Since then I have been getting closer and closer to my college playing weight of 185 with 3 setbacks that required surgeries and long periods of time where I was not medically allowed to run/play.

                            That being said, I am still on a strict diet and excercise program and playing lax once a week in a leage filled with former college Lax players, many from Syracuse and LeMoyne.

                            Step out on the field with me for a game or two and then we can chat, you ****ing giant vagina. I've got more fake body parts than you have pubes and am still going strong.

                            I was saying that compared to the 500 pounds, 250 was at least something he could have worked on. ****, for some people that is only 4 or 5 injury free months of hard work to fix.

                            Dude didn't do it, and now is beyond disgusting.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
                              Hey asshat, how about you suck my dick?

                              I'm 5'8 and 210. I gained close to 70 pounds 4 major surgeries ago when I couldn't walk for almost a year. When I was playing college lacrosse and running about 10 miles a day to stay in shape (never had a metabolism and had to bust my ass to become a college athlete) I had a 5 and a half minute mile.

                              Since then I have been getting closer and closer to my college playing weight of 185 with 3 setbacks that required surgeries and long periods of time where I was not medically allowed to run/play.

                              That being said, I am still on a strict diet and excercise program and playing lax once a week in a leage filled with former college Lax players, many from Syracuse and LeMoyne.

                              Step out on the field with me for a game or two and then we can chat, you ****ing giant vagina. I've got more fake body parts than you have pubes and am still going strong.

                              I was saying that compared to the 500 pounds, 250 was at least something he could have worked on. ****, for some people that is only 4 or 5 injury free months of hard work to fix.

                              Dude didn't do it, and now is beyond disgusting.
                              Do you have the Peter North or the Ron Jeremy fake shlong?

                              I understand that they both are an astounding 11.5 inches with excellent girth.

                              Good for YOU man!

                              GOOD for you!
                              Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
                              http://www.leasticoulddo.com/




                              Mitt Romney SUCKS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X