Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Anti Anti-War Video

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5b821_4307&p=1

If your boss doesn't apprectiate the word "f#ck", terrorists getting shot, or dead dirtbags with only half a head, don't play this at work.
    I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Fallujah:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fee23bb7d9&p=1

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

Welcome to the Hotel Camp Fallujah

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c8_1190907899&p=1

Yes, I'm bored at work.

Comment

Thank you, Mule. For reminding me that there are still MEN in this Country and not just sniveling pussies.

One for you....F-14 Figher Fling and salute to all the VF squadrons from 2003.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkrUNpoAhRI

Comment

I went ahead and posted the FIRST vid on a cycling website littered with hadcore anti-war pussies. It oughtta get their lil pink panties in a good knot.

**** them.

Comment

Originally posted by RkFast View Post
            I went ahead and posted the FIRST vid on a cycling website littered with hadcore anti-war pussies. It oughtta get their lil pink panties in a good knot.

**** them.
            LMFAO. You will post a link after the festivities begin.

That F-14 video rocks btw.

Comment

how do you get links to those vids?
              The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

That's classified. I'd tell you, but then Frank would have to sodomize you to death.

There's a whole "underground" movement in the military right now, grunts with computer skills trying to get a little of their side of the war out there. I get this stuff constantly in my email from guys I know, guys who are writing blogs while over there, military msg boards, etc.

Comment

God, please protect these brave Americans and bring them back home safe and in one piece to their families.
                  Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

That was great. Those guys rule.

Comment

Originally posted by RkFast View Post

**** them.
                      because REAL MEN love war.....and what's even more funny is that its guys like yoiu RK that they are making fun of in the begininng..."ya know those guys back home who are like, yeh, that's so cool, I'd like two of those weapons man, I'd be bad ass"...cuz they sure as hell aren't making fun of those "ant-war pussies"
                      Last edited by Jersey Shore; 10-03-2007, 12:57 AM.
                      COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                      "it also does not exonerate him"
                      ​​​
                      Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
                        how do you get links to those vids?
                        the first one has the guys website on the bottom of the video

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
                          because REAL MEN love war.....and what's even more funny is that its guys like yoiu RK that they are making fun of in the begininng..."ya know those guys back home who are like, yeh, that's so cool, I'd like two of those weapons man, I'd be bad ass"...cuz they sure as hell aren't making fun of those "ant-war pussies"
                          WRONG. If you read my comments to Mule on this topic in the other thread, Im in AWE of what these men and women do and the bravery they show day to day, even in the most mundane situations. I subscribe to NO theory that "if I was there, what I would do" or anything of the sort. If anything, I admit I DONT have the ball$ these soldiers do.

I DO like your implication that openly rooting for the troops and armed forces makes you a chickenhawk. What an "Uncle Tom" type of statement THAT is!

Last edited by RkFast; 10-03-2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule View Post
                            That's classified. I'd tell you, but then Frank would have to sodomize you to death.

Dummy me - all I have to do is quote your post and the address shows up.

And Frank ain't coming anywhere near my back door.
                            The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
                              Dummy me - all I have to do is quote your post and the address shows up.
                              Ah, I thought you were wondering where I got them from in the first place, mea culpa.

And Jersey, quit being a dope smoking hippy loving pinko.

Comment

Working...
                              X