A Trayvon kid, a Zimm Cop, and a loaded gun or two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ambler View Post
    Thanks god you people are literally dying off. Every election cycle there'll be less of you and more of us. No gerrymandering can save you creatures.
    Ck out Rasmussen's latest poll
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Thanks god you people are literally dying off. Every election cycle there'll be less of you and more of us. No gerrymandering can save you creatures.
      You sound wounded. Maybe you should have breathed a second before banging out a response?

Tell me... what does a cat do when it sees itself in a mirror? That would be you up in that quote box.

You really may as well have drawn a diagram.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
        You sound wounded. Maybe you should have breathed a second before banging out a response?

Tell me... what does a cat do when it sees itself in a mirror? That would be you up in that quote box.

You really may as well have drawn a diagram.
        Actually, I would like to see a third party that successfully siphons off, say 55% or more of the center. But the duopoly will never permit it.

BTW, I have no idea what a cat does in the mirror.

Comment

BTW, I have no idea what a cat does in the mirror.
          It hisses at the "other cat".

Or runs away.

Comment

And then when there is only people "like you" left and you have nobody left to call "racist", your collective heads will explode.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
              Ck out Rasmussen's latest poll
              He really nailed that last election. Why not check out Nate Silver's numbers on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by RkFast View Post
                And then when there is only people "like you" left and you have nobody left to call "racist", your collective heads will explode.
                Who am I calling a racist? I may call you people a lot of other tings, but that ain't one of them. I'm a racist. And at least am am conscious of it and admit it.

Comment

Who am I calling a racist? I may call you people a lot of other tings, but that ain't one of them. I'm a racist. And at least am am conscious of it and admit it.
                  It was just a generalization....about you know..."you people."

Comment

He really nailed that last election. Why not check out Nate Silver's numbers on the subject.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes...like-a-tossup/

A race-by-race analysis of the Senate, in fact, suggests that Republicans might now be close to even-money to win control of the chamber after next year’s elections. Our best guess, after assigning probabilities of the likelihood of a G.O.P. pickup in each state, is that Republicans will end up with somewhere between 50 and 51 Senate seats after 2014, putting them right on the threshold of a majority.

Next
                    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                      This country will never be rid of racism, not because it won't be rid of racism, but because lib victimology never ends. It can't end. Without perpetual victimhood, there is no agitation, and no lever by which they can "change" society. We get the country we vote for. We deserve it. America slept, me included, while these evil f*cks infiltrated every corner of it like roaches.
                      I couldn't have said this any better.
                      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Why can't I post on a forum I've been a member of for 20 years?

Comment

Quoted from seven years ago for superior prescience and accuracy.

Originally posted by KingOlerud
                          Gotta laugh at all the whitey who thought their vote(s) for Emperor Bambikins would absolve them of their ancestors' race crimes. Nope. Not by a long shot. Remember how this country was going to prove we've moved beyond racism if only we could elect him? And then mysteriously we had to prove it again four years later? And now, despite doing so, we've actually apparently proven nothing because f*ck you there's a new Emmitt Till and it's 1950 again.

You are a race criminal in the eyes of the race-mongers by virtue of the color of your skin, and nothing more. Even GZ is now a member of the Master Race despite actually being quite a bit less caucasian than The First Black President. Amazing. How does that work again? The guy walks and talks whiter than Howdy Doody. He the Lib's Dream Black Man. So "articulate" and "intelligent" (wink, wink).

If you can't see the make-up-the-rules-as-we-go prejudice which has been massaged and stirred into these rules of modern society, then you are either dumb or a lib. Sorry. (I mean I'm sorry for insinuating you could be a lib, because who the f*ck would want to be one of those?)

This country will never be rid of racism, not because it won't be rid of racism, but because lib victimology never ends. It can't end. Without perpetual victimhood, there is no agitation, and no lever by which they can "change" society. We get the country we vote for. We deserve it. America slept, me included, while these evil f*cks infiltrated every corner of it like roaches.

Comment

Working...
                          X