A Trayvon kid, a Zimm Cop, and a loaded gun or two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Trayvon kid, a Zimm Cop, and a loaded gun or two

14 years old, and it's 3.00am on the streets of NY. What could go wrong, hey?

The shooting of a 14-year-old boy Sunday by a rookie police officer has shocked New York City. The police commissioner concedes that the teen may be the youngest person ever killed by the NYPD.

Despite the tragic young age of Shaaliver Douse, Ray Kelly was quick to defend the white 26-year-old officer, who just graduated from the police academy last month.

Kelly said the teen had fired multiple rounds and was chasing someone through the streets of the Bronx about 3am Sunday.

When two officers confronted him, he refused to drop the pistol and pointed it at them, the Commissioner said at a press conference Sunday evening.

The officer fired a single round from his 9mm service pistol, striking Shaaliver in the jaw and killing him.

The NYPD released a picture of an Astra 9mm semiautomatic pistol covered in the boy's blood - in an effort to prove that he was armed at the time he was killed.

The department also produced surveillance video that purportedly shows Shaaliver in a white t-shirt running toward a man standing in front of a bodega and opening fire.

A second video shows Shaaliver chasing the target around the corner. It was there that the teen was confronted by police.

Despite this show of evidence, his family has denied that the 14-year-old boy was involved in gangs and said the NYPD is trying to whitewash the killing.

'They're making it all up. There was no gun. It’s all a cover-up. It’s what the police do. They kill us and cover it up,' the boy's aunt Quwana Barcene told the Post.

'It’s not fair. It was my sister’s only child. You shouldn’t have to bury your child. My beautiful nephew got shot in the head. A mother of one now has to bury her only child.'

Shaaliver Douse: NYPD cop shoots dead boy, 14, after he points gun at officers | Mail Online
    ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Sorry but this is nothing at all like Martin. This kid was firing rounds and wouldn't drop his weapon. Martin was being stalked by a sh!thead
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Oh and if Sharpton opens his mouth he should be beaten to a bloody pulp
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
        Sorry but this is nothing at all like Martin. This kid was firing rounds and wouldn't drop his weapon. Martin was being stalked by a sh!thead
        I get you, but I've a feeling many are gonna tar this one with the Zimm brush.
        ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Johnson View Post
          I get you, but I've a feeling many are gonna tar this one with the Zimm brush.
          Only ****ing morons. The rest of the human race with two brain cells will see this for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RkFast View Post
            Only ****ing morons. The rest of the human race with two brain cells will see this for what it is.
            Unfortunately, the percentage of the human race with two brain cells lessens every day.
            A bad day behind a camera is still better than a good day behind a desk

Comment

seems as though the constable was well within the scope of his duty in discharging his weapon, unpleasant as the results may have been. As I recall, this "zimm" chap was not a constable.....perhaps this is where the comparison begins to unravel, ever so slightly.
              No free people ever existed, or can ever exist, without keeping the purse strings in their own hands. Where this is the case, they have a constitutional check upon the administration, which may thereby by brought into order without violence. But when such a power is not lodged in the people, oppression proceeds uncontrolled in its career, till the governed, transported into rage, seek redress in the midst of blood and confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by John Dickinson View Post
                seems as though the constable was well within the scope of his duty in discharging his weapon, unpleasant as the results may have been. As I recall, this "zimm" chap was not a constable.....perhaps this is where the comparison begins to unravel, ever so slightly.
                You and all your entourage, to me you're all the same.You and all your entourage, playing foolish games. I don't want your big city shining
                I don't want your silver lining. I don't wanna be a tattooed millionaire
                Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post
                  You and all your entourage, to me you're all the same.You and all your entourage, playing foolish games. I don't want your big city shining
                  I don't want your silver lining. I don't wanna be a tattooed millionaire
                  Of all the songs Dickinson sings, THIS is what you go with?

Yuck.

Comment

"Sunday was not Shaaliver's first run-in with police. In May, he was arrested and charged with attempted murder after he shot and wounded a 15-year-old boy in the neighborhood. Police say they used surveillance video from that that incident to identify Shaaliver among a group of teens running from the scene".

And still his mom doesn't believe he plays with guns.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Denny View Post
                      "Sunday was not Shaaliver's first run-in with police. In May, he was arrested and charged with attempted murder after he shot and wounded a 15-year-old boy in the neighborhood. Police say they used surveillance video from that that incident to identify Shaaliver among a group of teens running from the scene".

And still his mom doesn't believe he plays with guns.
                      his mom like most all blacks stuck in poverty are taught by you and your people to blame whitey and cops.

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RkFast View Post
                        Of all the songs Dickinson sings, THIS is what you go with?

Yuck.
                        Lol. It's on my spotify workout playlist.
                        Make America Lift Again

Comment

his mom like most all blacks stuck in poverty are taught by you and your people to blame whitey and cops.
                          Ding ding ding...

My only comments on this ridiculous story...

I hope this doesn't destroy this young cops life/career and ... dude... shot him in the jaw? How far away was he when he shot? Normally you aim center mass no? not the face. If he was aiming center mass and hit the face, he's 'lucky' it hit him at all, and it may have been him lying dead if the kid had a chance to shoot back.
                          I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Lesson is that if you are a young black male being stalked by a rent a cop, make sure you carry a gun, so you can stand your ground first.

Comment

Originally posted by ambler View Post
                              Lesson is that if you are a young black male being stalked by a rent a cop, make sure you carry a gun, so you can stand your ground first.
                              The first stalker in the history of the civilized world to ever call the police to let them know exactly where he is and who he's stalking. Yeah, you're a real "independent" alright. That's genious level independence right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X