"Racists" tossed from RNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
    I think you people have got your panties all bunched up if you let something like this bother you.
    those of us rational thinking "lib" people freely admit that there is indeed many, far too many, racists on "our side of the aisle"........this thread simply reveals that cons will make no such admission.

We (libs ) are stupid, lying, racist, socilaists, murdering servants of Satan ouit destroy America. They (cons) are angels of the lord, pure as snow who only want everyone to share in the milk and honey.

Its just that simple
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
      I think you people have got your panties all bunched up if you let something like this bother you.
      who said it bothered me. I dont give a crap about it but I'm not blind to how the lib media treats this kind of stuff. Are you?
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
        the concern is the immediate knee jerk reaction of you and those of your ilk that the story is false and our fabricated!
        And 3 years later your ilk still denies the presence of black panthers who were intimidating elderly White voters at polling stations ------ despite video and photographic evidence.

And I agree with LJD.

(drinks a bottle of Absolut with a strychnine chaser)
        Ok you cunts..... Let's see what you can do NOW!

Comment

What the libs on this board fail to understand is that it is NOT that we do not acknowledge that there are racist conservatives. Of course there are. What bothers us is the media double standard on covering what appears to be racism on the right as opposed to there non-coverage of what appears to be racism on the left. Period. That's all.

Consequently we are skeptical when a report of conservative racism is reported by one of these bias outlets.
          For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post
            What the libs on this board fail to understand is that it is NOT that we do not acknowledge that there are racist conservatives. Of course there are. What bothers us is the media double standard on covering what appears to be racism on the right as opposed to there non-coverage of what appears to be racism on the left. Period. That's all.

Consequently we are skeptical when a report of conservative racism is reported by one of these bias outlets.
            Oh yeah, it's perfectly reasonable to think that some of our most fervent conservative political brethren happen to hate blacks so much, they'd bring peanuts to the RNC just in case they saw one working there...

And what, they wanted to give Obama a boost?

No... not suspicious at all. My God, how dumb do Democrats think Americans really are?

Comment

I'm still waiting for someone to collect the $100K reward from each of Michael Savage and Breitbart.com for video of people spitting on Nancy Pelosi and the Black caucus the day that Obamacare was voted into law.

I would be ALL OVER paying down my mortgage or buying a sweet Corvette.

NOBODY had a camera phone working that day?

Which one of these things doesn't belong? --- UFOs, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, spitting and racial epithets directed at those Reps that day.

There is some semi-hard (tee hee!) evidence of the first 3.
              Ok you cunts..... Let's see what you can do NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by MindyMacready View Post
                And 3 years later your ilk still denies the presence of black panthers who were intimidating elderly White voters at polling stations ------ despite video and photographic evidence.

And I agree with LJD.

(drinks a bottle of Absolut with a strychnine chaser)
                that same video shows at least half a dozen "elderly" folks walking, un contested, into the polling location.........no one denies their presence, but if I walk up to vote and there's two BPs or (skin head Nazi's, or whatever) standing in front of the entrance to the polling palce and I am intimidated by that, really ain't anybodies fault but my own. There's a difference between "looks intimidating" and actual intimidation

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                  Oh yeah, it's perfectly reasonable to think that some of our most fervent conservative political brethren happen to hate blacks so much, they'd bring peanuts to the RNC just in case they saw one working there...

And what, they wanted to give Obama a boost?

No... not suspicious at all. My God, how dumb do Democrats think Americans really are?
                  those of us rational thinking "lib" people freely admit that there is indeed many, far too many, racists on "our side of the aisle"........this thread simply reveals that cons will make no such admission.

We (libs ) are stupid, lying, racist, socilaists, murdering servants of Satan ouit destroy America. They (cons) are angels of the lord, pure as snow who only want everyone to share in the milk and honey.

Its just that simple

​​​

Comment

that same video shows at least half a dozen "elderly" folks walking, un contested, into the polling location.........no one denies their presence, but if I walk up to vote and there's two BPs or (skin head Nazi's, or whatever) standing in front of the entrance to the polling palce and I am intimidated by that, really ain't anybodies fault but my own. There's a difference between "looks intimidating" and actual intimidation
                    Do you believe that Obama's justice department would not have prosecuted if it had been two skinheads standing in front of that polling location with one of them having a night stick in his hand?

And...from wikipedia. Maybe true or not, but worth mentioning:

"No complaints were filed by voters about the incident, although poll watchers witnessed some voters approach the polls and then turn away, apparently in response to the New Black Panther Party members."

Comment

And if blacks entering the polling place had said they felt intimidated even though they walked in, do you believe that Obama's justice department would not have prosecuted if it had been two skinheads standing in front of that polling location with one of them having a night stick in his hand?
                      the fact that "YOU FEEL" intimidated rather than there being proof of "ACTUAL INTIMIDATION" means that there shouldn't have been any prosecution of anyone, regardles of who they were or what they were holding.

"No complaints were filed by voters about the incident, although poll watchers witnessed some voters approach the polls and then turn away, apparently in response to the New Black Panther Party members."

​​​

Comment

the fact that "YOU FEEL" intimidated rather than there being proof of "ACTUAL INTIMIDATION" means that there shouldn't have been any prosecution of anyone, regardles of who they were or what they were holding.
                        Right. And you believe Obama's justice department would have been as reasonable as you are being if it had been two skinheads, one of whom was holding a night stick?

Comment

Meanwhile, revoltingly racist, woman-hating Wikipedia vandals were hard at work updating her entry with disgusting slurs like “House n*gger” and “dirty, worthless whore.” The page called her a “total sell-out to the Right Wing Hate machine and the greedy bigots who control the GOP.”
                          LOL, yeah, watch out for those "bigots", Mia.

Comment

Right. And you believe Obama's justice department would have been as reasonable as you are being if it had been two skinheads, one of whom was holding a night stick?
                            yes i do.

​​​

Comment

yes i do.
                              Hell, voter intimidation is a Democrat tradition. It's the reason they formed the KKK.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Cee View Post
                                Hell, voter intimidation is a Democrat tradition. It's the reason they formed the KKK.
                                of course they did.

​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X