"Racists" tossed from RNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Racists" tossed from RNC

I call BS on this story - sounds like this was a setup, possibly by CNN themseslves. The story has no details or names, so it is very suspect. They just tossed these two people without getting more information?

Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operater

Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention Tuesday after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, “This is how we feed animals.”

Multiple witnesses observed the exchange and RNC security and police immediately removed the two people from the Tampa Bay Times Forum.

The convention released a statement saying, “Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

CNN also acknowledged the incident, saying, "CNN can confirm there was an incident directed at an employee inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum earlier this afternoon. CNN worked with convention officials to address this matter and will have no further comment.”
    The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
    I call BS on this story - sounds like this was a setup, possibly by CNN themseslves. The story has no details or names, so it is very suspect. They just tossed these two people without getting more information?
    of course you do......Conservative racisits??? never happen. Not possible. HAD to be a set-up.....
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

What a coincidence. Amazing how that happens. I look forward to a low res wobbly wall mounted video that details the entire thing.

Did it happen right after Mia Love spoke?
      Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

here's the video

Bigfoot Caught on Tape! Amazing Footage! - YouTube
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

I guess, had the two been wearing "hoodies", had at one time smoked weed, and been suspended from school, it would have been okay for the camera man to shoot em. I mean, they were throwing things at him, he could have been hurt, what if he was deathly allergic to nuts,its Florida, guy should have held his ground and just shot them

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

​​​

Comment

BREAKING NEWS - Barack Obama Laughed At The Holocaust

See, it's easy.
            Last edited by metman; 08-29-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

More true stories, bro. He has some splainin' to do. See how easy it is?

April 15, 1912

Obama And Black Pastors Denounce Titanic As Racist

"You have this gigantic boat and only honkeys can ride on it. That's some bullshit!" said Eric Holder, as he armed border agents with jelly beans to fight off mexican drug dealers who are armed to the teeth - some thanks to him.

April 16, 1912

Barack Obama Declares Today: "Greatest Day In U.S History"

Comment

C'mon JS - of course there are some racist Republicans. But throwing nuts at a cameraman? That just sounds ridiculous, and I refuse to accept the story until they have more confirmed info.

You can't just publish this article, provide no details, and then have CNN say they aren't going to comment more about it.
                Last edited by Green Must Go; 08-29-2012, 02:24 PM.

Comment

the concern is the immediate knee jerk reaction of you and those of your ilk that the story is false and our fabricated!

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
                    the concern is the immediate knee jerk reaction of you and those of your ilk that the story is false and our fabricated!
                    wasn't knee jerk at all - reaction was based on lack of details that makes it sound hokey

Comment

I'm sorry, what's so bad about this? If it is true, I'm kinda proud that the RNC kicked these *******s out. Send these ****ers back to Tampa St. where they belong.
                      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
                      Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
                      {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Now we're not allowed to have fun. The same group that didn't knee jerk the railroading of a man who shot a 12 year old who was a drug addict school dropout who bashed in somebody's face is getting lectured by somebody from the group that *did* do just that.

We're the ones who don't riot/protest when white people are beaten by mobs
                        We're the ones who believe in innocent until proven guilty
                        We're the ones who were lectured about the Duke Lacrosse case and Tawana Brawley

Knee jerk reaction?

We know that if a black man blows away a white girl it's never racist but this story has to be true. We're tired of that bullshit so let us tell our jokes without analyzing it as a knee jerk reaction. The libs define that behavior.

"Is it a tea party member who shot the people in the movie theater? No, it's not. Nevermind " / abc news

Please.

Good point by LJD, btw.

Comment

This crap is just out of control. Samuel Jackson wishing that the Hurricane would hit the RNC; Chris Mathews playing not the race card, but basically pegging all conservatives as KKK members; Now Paul Ryan is like the Taliban.

Barach Obama: Uniter my ass!
                          For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                            I'm sorry, what's so bad about this? If it is true, I'm kinda proud that the RNC kicked these *******s out. Send these ****ers back to Tampa St. where they belong.
                            dont you know? Racist at RNC = all repubs are racists. CBS is now cking if anyone with the perp's name has a facebook page saying they belong to the tea party so they can impugn the entire tea party.
                            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                              dont you know? Racist at RNC = all repubs are racists. CBS is now cking if anyone with the perp's name has a facebook page saying they belong to the tea party so they can impugn the entire tea party.
                              I think you people have got your panties all bunched up if you let something like this bother you.
                              Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
                              {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Working...
                              X