Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo, Ecuador

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/17/wo...pagewanted=all

I wonder if the result would have been the same if the limeys hadn't tried to bully them.

Ambler loves traitorous rapists.

I'm not shocked.
    Ok you cunts..... Let's see what you can do NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by MindyMacready View Post
      Ambler loves traitorous rapists.

I'm not shocked.
      A man should have more than one pleasure at a time, right?

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes since the Black Sox Scandal,
      1919. Big League Tegwar's Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
      from Boston to California." Joe Jaros, coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

I often root for the underdog. UK had this one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ambler View Post
          I often root for the underdog. UK had this one coming.
          For wanting to try a guy who enjoyed a little forced sex from time to time between compromising the safety of soldiers, spies and their children the world over??

Yeah.

Those bastards.

You're sick.

Comment

I'll say it: We need more people like Julian Assange. Not the part of him that was a rapist. Not the part of him that endangered troops. The part of him that has spent a career digging up and airing out governments' dirty laundry. Yeah, we need as much of that as we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
              I'll say it: We need more people like Julian Assange. Not the part of him that was a rapist. Not the part of him that endangered troops. The part of him that has spent a career digging up and airing out governments' dirty laundry. Yeah, we need as much of that as we can get.
              Sorry. You cannot get only the parts you lionize. The bastard put people's lives at risk. There are avenues in this country to air the government's dirty laundry. You do not take to releasing information to the enemy.

Comment

Too bad that Assange is not an equal opportunity dirt digger. The best part about this is that sometime, somewhere, when he doesn't expect it, he'll bend over to tie his shoelace, and he'll be done. Either that, or he'll continue to live like a real prisoner, confined in an embassy or some other secret safehouse because he can't leave. They can't execute that little **** Manning fast enough either. They should build an electric bench for the two of them.

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes since the Black Sox Scandal,
                1919. Big League Tegwar's Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
                from Boston to California." Joe Jaros, coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

Ambler bomb. Meh.
                  "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

They're harboring an accused rapist and you cheer them on? Really?

You've got some seriously ****ed up priorities.
                    I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
                      Too bad that Assange is not an equal opportunity dirt digger. The best part about this is that sometime, somewhere, when he doesn't expect it, he'll bend over to tie his shoelace, and he'll be done. Either that, or he'll continue to live like a real prisoner, confined in an embassy or some other secret safehouse because he can't leave. They can't execute that little **** Manning fast enough either. They should build an electric bench for the two of them.
                      In regards to this, rather than Amblers need for attention, it says it all that this liberal champion is seeking refuge with a government known to be among the worst for human rights violations and oppression of speech. Even Assange's own people turned on him a long time ago. Only knee jerk liberal elitists still applaud him simply because he 'stuck it to America'.
                      "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Exactly. How many of his former "coworkers" have come forward now and said the guy is just basically a debutante ******* with an axe to grind against the U.S.?

We do not need more Assanges in the world either, defender. That's misguided and ****ed up. He doesn't represent anything good, not one tiny part of him. He just represents hate.

Anyone who thinks Ecuador represents anything worth trumpeting on the world stage needs their headgear flushed out.
                        I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

He'll be arrested before he even gets down the steps of the Equadorian embassy he's been hiding in. Diplomatic immunity will not be deemed valid. He's toast.
                          ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

I was reading yesterday about how he's pretty much ****ed.

Ecuador's consulate isn't a compound so it doesn't have a car park. If he somehow makes it into a Ecuadorian vehicle and to an airport, the plane still needs permission to land, which it won't get.

He will literally be living out of the Embassy, disrupting the normal process every second he's there.

What's next for Assange's extradition battle? - CNN.com

Comment

There isn't a dime that I wouldn't pay for a "Faces of Death" DVD starring Ambler.

Not ONE.

Comment

Working...
                              X