X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand endorses Romney

Rand Paul endorses Romney - POLITICO.com

Douche.

You can't say we didn't warn you. Welcome to the real world. He, of course, gets consideration for this, if Romney wins.
    "Go suck your rabbi's c0ck, you momser." Aambler, 8/27/2008

"Now that Obama didnt pick Hil in his only chance to win, Jmac can only blow it by picking Jew Loserman." Aambler 8/28/2008

"…they could have gone to ,say Tahiti, where they would have a better place to live with nicer neighbors." Aambler, 9/2/2008

"here is a doll you can buy to jack off to." Aambler, 9/12/2008

Aambler, revealing his true colors for all but him to see.

"Aambler is a massive wanker." LTR, 1/22/2011

Comment

In all seriousness, I'm not sure I agree with this. I think he should have politely declined to endorse anyone and remain the Tea Party Republican.

And then when (and it is not a matter of "if") Romney loses, he would have been in position to say "told ya so" and fill the vacuum left by Romney. The 2016 GOP nomination wouldn't even be a contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
        Welcome to the real world.
        Go back to counting delegates.

A lot for Paul.

A little for the rest.

Maybe you;ll get it right this time.

Comment

Your R VP candidate.
          Denver or BUST!!

Hold on man, stop at that Taco Bell..

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimule View Post
            Your R VP candidate.
            Why pick Paul? Wouldn't it make more sense to go with someone from a battleground state like Florida or Virginia?

"DON'T Sell the team Now!!!!!!":

Bringing you the truth about the WONDERFUL Mr. Fred Wilpon since 1995

Comment

Your R VP candidate.
              I'd rather him stay in the Senate. Giving him VP is like a parent sending an annoying kid to their room but letting him play video games.

It's a just "Here ya go... now please, please stay out of my way" move.

Comment

Originally posted by Sell the team NOW!!!!!! View Post
                Why pick Paul? Wouldn't it make more sense to go with someone from a battleground state like Florida or Virginia?
                Ron Paul has a fascinating collection of diehard supporters that Romney needs behind him.
                Denver or BUST!!

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                  I'd rather him stay in the Senate. Giving him VP is like a parent sending an annoying kid to their room but letting him play video games.

It's a just "Here ya go... now please, please stay out of my way" move.
                  That's how the current guy picked his Secretary of State.
                  Denver or BUST!!

Comment

That's how the current guy picked his Secretary of State.
                    Yup. Except worse. Rand would actually be campaigning (and debating against Biden) for Romney... only to be banished to the most irrelevant political office in the land his dirty work were to pay off.

Stay in the Senate.

Although I will say I'd enjoy the hell out of Rand dismantling Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
                      Yup. Except worse. Rand would actually be campaigning (and debating against Biden) for Romney... only to be banished to the most irrelevant political office in the land his dirty work were to pay off.

Stay in the Senate.

Although I will say I'd enjoy the hell out of Rand dismantling Biden.
                      Sarah Palin did.

A Rand/Biden "debate" would be amazing.

Don't you think that Paul could sit on the VP job for 8 years and take the big job in 2020?
                      Denver or BUST!!

Comment

Sarah Palin did.

A Rand/Biden "debate" would be amazing.

Don't you think that Paul could sit on the VP job for 8 years and take the big job in 2020?
                        He sure could. It's the eight years of Romney part that makes me wonder if it's worth it. It's like f*cking tub girl just to have a shot at Jenna Jameson.

On edit: Late 90's Jenna. Not the modern day freakazoid.

Comment

Ron Paul has a fascinating collection of diehard supporters that Romney needs behind him.
                          You don't think his connection to his dad will turn off some moderates?

"DON'T Sell the team Now!!!!!!":

Bringing you the truth about the WONDERFUL Mr. Fred Wilpon since 1995

Comment

Rand's interview with Hannity made it sounds like some concessions on SOPA and Audit the Fed were won in exchange for the endorsement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sell the team NOW!!!!!! View Post
                              You don't think his connection to his dad will turn off some moderates?
                              I think that more moderates are pro-Paul than not, and Romney needs the mods to break his way the way they broke for Obama in 2008.

45 percent vote R, 45 D.

The winner gets 55% of the 10% left over.
                              Denver or BUST!!

Comment

Working...
                              X