Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Quick, To The Apologize-mobile!"

Russia threatens to strike NATO missile defense sites - Washington Times
    Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Romney needs Petraeus as VP for military credibility.
    Denver or BUST!!

Hold on man, stop at that Taco Bell..

Comment

It's Allen West who needs to be dealing with the Russians. And the sandal wearers too.
      Last edited by Holly Johnson; 05-03-2012, 05:09 PM. Reason: ditzy spelling
      ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

Russia who? Seriously, do folk still tremble when they beat their chest? Bring it the f*ck on, I say.
        ~holly

Guys are just naughty boys who need a slap every now and then. Ain't that the truth, girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Johnson View Post
          Russia who? Seriously, do folk still tremble when they beat their chest? Bring it the f*ck on, I say.
          They still wield plenty of power in the form of politics, international crime (with their mafia influencing many a government or large business) and most importantly a chokehold on gas supply. They're not too slacking when it comes to cyber warfare either.

And defeating their military wouldn't be a cakewalk either, despite how lacking it can be in comparison.

The Russian bear may not be what it once was, but has regrettably been overlooked too much IMO.

And a **** tonne of nukes.
          "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

We should be paying more attention to Yemen nowadays.
            The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
              They still wield plenty of power in the form of politics, international crime (with their mafia influencing many a government or large business) and most importantly a chokehold on gas supply. They're not too slacking when it comes to cyber warfare either.

And defeating their military wouldn't be a cakewalk either, despite how lacking it can be in comparison.

The Russian bear may not be what it once was, but has regrettably been overlooked too much IMO.

And a **** tonne of nukes.
              I don't think it's been overlooked, more a case of avoiding confrontation. With Poland's history, I don't think the Russians would actually strike. I think they'd be more likely to insert their own missile defence system inside a few countries we/Nato wouldn't be too pleased about.
              ~holly

Comment

We truly are ****ed.

We're headed towards The Cuban Missile Crisis pt Deux and World War III after that, and we have a president who is hopelessly out of his depth, a buffoon for a VP, and a potentially competent Secretary of State who has been handcuffed by the administration and is about to jump ship because of it.

..... And the alternative - who I expect to lose - isn't much more promising.

Dark days indeed..
                Denver or BUST!!

Comment

I guess I should apologize for posting this....maybe later, when I'm in a guilty feeling mood...untill then.

Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

You may be a Muslim

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

You may be a Muslim

3. You have more wives than teeth.

You may be a Muslim

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon unclean.

You may be a Muslim

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

You may be a Muslim

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

You may be a Muslim

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

You may be a Muslim

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

You may be a Muslim

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

You may be a Muslim

10. Your cousin is president of the United States .

You may be a Muslim
                  Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

I refuse to believe that that is genuine Foxworthy.
                    Denver or BUST!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimule View Post
                      I refuse to believe that that is genuine Foxworthy.
                      as the karaoke discs say, "In the style of ________"
                      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Russia is spayed. they are nothing more than the Wizard of Oz behind that curtain.......smoke, mirrors, and empty bluster.
                        COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                        "it also does not exonerate him"
                        ​​​
                        Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Working...
                        X