This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Joe and the Moderators

We all are very busy with our personal and professional lives and I thought I would offer this as a time saver for a poster or two. We all know that King Olerud considers me to be one step above, or below, an imbecile. If you simply makes this one of those "sticky threads" KO can simply post a link to it in his rants regarding yours truly. This will save him time and allow us to get to the point (?) of his posts...and it will serve as a handy referenceshould anyone need be reminded of his thoughts re JS.

We all enjoy stopping by the MOFO and in these tough economic times I thought it woiuld be a nice little time saving device we could all use.

Just tryin to help out.
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Are you actually TRYING to supplant me as the #1 targeted member around here?
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

just trying to make things more efficient

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
        Are you actually TRYING to supplant me as the #1 targeted member around here?
        I don't think anyone can sink lower than coming on here and telling everyone your fetish of muppets.
        Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
        Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
        Originally posted by Hilton
        {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
          I don't think anyone can sink lower than coming on here and telling everyone your fetish of muppets.
          Funny, I get the same **** from certain people when I tell them I help write for a Batman fan website. Can't get too much farther away from kiddie fare than stuff like the recent animated Under The Red Hood movie that I just did a review for. Or a recent comic book that I did a review for where Batman got shot up ala Sonny in The Godfather.

Comment

Funny, I get the same **** from certain people when I tell them I help write for a Batman fan website. Can't get too much farther away from kiddie fare than stuff like the recent animated Under The Red Hood movie that I just did a review for. Or a recent comic book that I did a review for where Batman got shot up ala Sonny in The Godfather.
            Things have been a little slow here.
            Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
            I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

You didn't see me go after STTN for nearly outdoing me when it comes to seeming like a closeted Yankee fan? In a recent TrollBoy98 thread about the disgrace that the Wilpons are, I think it was the one that brought up 1 postseason appearance since 2000 WS.

Comment

A pathetic attempt at attention or a desperate cry for help?

You decide.

Comment

Holy **** Steve, you're too hardcore for me!
                  "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Steve,

how do you manage to do all this internet stuff with all the pussy you are getting?
                    The original Creepy Ass Cracka

Comment

I like how Jersey now refers to himself as "us".

Comment

Originally posted by NeilAllen View Post
                        I like how Jersey now refers to himself as "us".
                        Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
                        We all are very busy with our personal and professional lives and I thought I would offer this as a time saver for a poster or two. We all know that King Olerud considers me to be one step above, or below, an imbecile. If you simply makes this one of those "sticky threads" KO can simply post a link to it in his rants regarding yours truly. This will save him time and allow us to get to the point (?) of his posts...and it will serve as a handy referenceshould anyone need be reminded of his thoughts re JS.

We all enjoy stopping by the MOFO and in these tough economic times I thought it woiuld be a nice little time saving device we could all use.
                        I'm not completely sure why you objected to my use of plurals. Is Ithere any case where the use of the plural was neither accurate or correct?...There is no point where I attributed MY opinion to the MOFO, so again, not sure of your objection...............unless of course its simply an expression of your long standing animosity toward me and anything i post.

​​​

Comment

LOL@ somone actually pinning this to the top.
                          Make America Lift Again

Comment

I think it will dramatically increase efficiency and productivity around here.

​​​

Comment

LMFAO.

Is Jersey the new Metdenn?
                              I just took a crap and named it muhammed -- METSSC

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles. -- Jeff Cooper, the Art of the Rifle

Comment

Working...
                              X