Most unprofessional POTUS debate ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by defender View Post

Imagine getting a cold and then organizing a national photo shoot to congratulate yourself for beating it.
    It would have been more badass if he beat it with chicken soup and a hot toddy
    Make America Lift Again

Comment

Sheesh. A little joke (you set yourself up for, I might add) and you bring out the full court press. I get that you've found a hill to die on with this guy, but you used to be more fun.

And, to be precise, the thing I've said that Presidents can't do is build wealth. They certainly can control economies. That's what they're doing when they drive them into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

I'd imagine if Frank were here, he'd be all cursing up a storm over how the President has handled his time of being infected, and you calling it "a cold."

If his reaction to me, METSSC and others back in Feb is any indication.

I really hope my bad feeling about him not posting since the spring is just that as he did curse me out over needing to be tested

In any event, his "no need to be fearful" comments clearly did nothing to change anyone's opinions about how he handled everything since the beginning, and reactions to him clearly should answer any insane notion that him "getting the virus" was a stunt to gain sympathy.
        Wait, is Frank gone gone?
        I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

Wait, is Frank gone gone?
          Unless he blocked me for not taking COVID seriously back in March, he hasn’t posted since saying he was awaiting results from a test.

Like I said, I hope my bad feelings are unfounded. Not that I wasn’t taking the news seriously, but I was curious since the WE GONNA DIE way people were acting didn’t seem as prevalent during Swine Flu/SARS.

But I do still feel a little bit of a fu(king a$$hole after the way Frank read me the riot act for seemingly being all “is this an over-reaction?”

NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
          The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
          Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
          Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post
            Sheesh. A little joke (you set yourself up for, I might add) and you bring out the full court press. I get that you've found a hill to die on with this guy, but you used to be more fun.

And, to be precise, the thing I've said that Presidents can't do is build wealth. They certainly can control economies. That's what they're doing when they drive them into the ground.
            I am more fun than ever buddy. You were never that fun. Smart but not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

Unless he blocked me for not taking COVID seriously back in March, he hasn’t posted since saying he was awaiting results from a test.

Like I said, I hope my bad feelings are unfounded. Not that I wasn’t taking the news seriously, but I was curious since the WE GONNA DIE way people were acting didn’t seem as prevalent during Swine Flu/SARS.

But I do still feel a little bit of a fu(king a$$hole after the way Frank read me the riot act for seemingly being all “is this an over-reaction?”

He was online here the other day and nobody posts anymore. I’m more concerned with what happened to Green Must Go. I fear the worst with him
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                He was online here the other day and nobody posts anymore. I’m more concerned with what happened to Green Must Go. I fear the worst with him
                Same re: GMG i know he had some serious health issues. I miss talking Stryper with him.
                Hope Frank is ok too. The site has been so wonky plus not a lot of posting so i can understand some folks falling off.
                Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Same re: GMG i know he had some serious health issues. I miss talking Stryper with him
                  I had thought an FB “cyber friend” who is now a big wig with Scranton GOP politics (also on Instagram and Twitter) might have been Greenie, but now I’m thinking he’s, or was anyway, NeilAllen who also disappeared from these parts.

I really don’t interact beyond a random like, and it was mostly due to mutual “friends” here but I did shoot him a DM message on one of those platforms around the debate (a FNC show sent a correspondent to a Biden supporters debate watch party) but never got a reply *oh well shrug* But I’m pretty sure he’s probably Neil and not GMG.
                  NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                  The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                  Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                  Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Working...
                  X