Most unprofessional POTUS debate ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

if everyone (POTUS, FLOTUS, Hope Hicks, Sen Lee and Sen Tillis) fully recovers with no ill effects as a fully believe that “Schlick” will play well and he can portray himself as the man that kicked Covid’s ass. The democrats ploy to infect everyone to derail the SCOTUS hearings won’t work and may cost them the presidency too. A double whammy
    zackly . Like he took Hydorxy back in June. He lied. Now he will say he beat it because of hydroxy and bleach injections. Look, I realize how lame Biden is, but how can you continue to defend the indefensible? Next yo will say Ordonez and his 135 batting average was ok because he saves 5 runs a game with his D. Give it up. We are effed. Neither candidate will make it until 2024 if elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

We all know it boils down to about 7 states. That will determine the outcome. Now that Donny Boy has AIDS im not sure that help the schtick he's been peddling. And even guys like you...on your side are visibly worried. As I have said all along on this thread 21 and 22 are going to be bad no matter who wins. And I still stick with which party wins this election loses in 2024. Do you think that is outrageous or controversial to call? It's Bush the dad or Jimmy Carter. As the great Mocha Fidel pointed out....it;s rare to get 3 in a row. Even more rare than an incumbent loses. We live in a very pendulum country that alway seems eventually move towards the center? Am I wrong? I know you hate me and stuff, but this is not crackhead ideas. I talk to guys like you more than fellow libtards because I have more to learn...Take it as a compliment. Amazing what sobriety can do.
      I still say - objectively mind you - Trump wins now (if the worst doesn't happen, which it very likely won't) - and he has long coattails for 2024.

But I've been very consistent on this. I said this was a replay of Reagan back when it sounded *really* kooky - like when most of "my guys" were still on Cruz. Country was in a malaise after Obama - smart straight talking guy with a history in media and an outsider to his party comes along to totally upend things and send America on a new trajectory. I'm not shying away from my initial projection now when it's halfway complete. I also don't see where the calculation changed.

The big difference is COVID and that was an op by the commies to take America down. It won't be enough because Trump is a battleship. If his opponent was young and vibrant and they had a new wave of "Yes we can" maybe... but they're going for straight lies and name recognition and it won't be enough. Trump is a winner through and through. It's the *one* thing everyone except people who are blind/lying can agree he does well.

Comment

And if a D gets in now, they won't lose in 2024 either. But for different reasons. Think mail-in for life. 30 million magically brand new citizens. DC, Puerto Rico and Venezuela with statehood, etc, etc.

Comment

Given the 8 months of total mendacity and gross incompetence in managing the pandemic, I have no sympathy for Trump or any of his henchmen that get infected. Respect to Biden for taking the high road, but as far as I am concerned, Trump and his goons are getting exactly what they deserve.

Comment

Given the 8 months of total mendacity and gross incompetence in managing the pandemic, I have no sympathy for Trump or any of his henchmen that get infected. Respect to Biden for taking the high road, but as far as I am concerned, Trump and his goons are getting exactly what they deserve.
            A cold they will all be over in a couple weeks...? You were more entertaining as a drunk.

Comment

Trump is just on a different level.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

A cold they will all be over in a couple weeks...? You were more entertaining as a drunk.
                your flattery will get you nowhere. I dig your takes. I always am open to new ideas. I have known Metsc for like 20 years.I come here for alternate ideas. I hate preaching to the choir. Bring it, homie

Quitting drinking also resulted in over 100 lb weight loss so no going back.Plus I don't get into mean spirited, bad judgement moments. Well, not as much.
                Last edited by Xfire; 10-05-2020, 08:35 PM.

Comment

A cold they will all be over in a couple weeks...? .
                  Imagine getting a cold and then organizing a national photo shoot to congratulate yourself for beating it.

Comment

I'd imagine if Frank were here, he'd be all cursing up a storm over how the President has handled his time of being infected, and you calling it "a cold."

If his reaction to me, METSSC and others back in Feb is any indication.

I really hope my bad feeling about him not posting since the spring is just that as he did curse me out over needing to be tested

In any event, his "no need to be fearful" comments clearly did nothing to change anyone's opinions about how he handled everything since the beginning, and reactions to him clearly should answer any insane notion that him "getting the virus" was a stunt to gain sympathy.
                    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post

I'd imagine if Frank were here, he'd be all cursing up a storm over how the President has handled his time of being infected, and you calling it "a cold."

If his reaction to me, METSSC and others back in Feb is any indication.

I really hope my bad feeling about him not posting since the spring is just that as he did curse me out over needing to be tested

In any event, his "no need to be fearful" comments clearly did nothing to change anyone's opinions about how he handled everything since the beginning, and reactions to him clearly should answer any insane notion that him "getting the virus" was a stunt to gain sympathy.
                      Obviously wasn't a stunt to gain sympathy, but his behavior since leaving WRH si really pissing people off. Even among his supporters and certainly independent.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

Imagine getting a cold and then organizing a national photo shoot to congratulate yourself for beating it.
                        Standing on a balcony lime Peron.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

When all his opponents had him on death's door (and openly wished for it) I think he has the right to do what the hell he wants.

If you can't see he's trying to wake this country out of a stupor then I wonder what else you can't see. You're the one who has always said a president can't control an economy.

Well, that formulation should have changed now. A leader who says "get out there, get earning, and live" vs a leader who says "stay inside, stay masked, be afraid" are going to be leading two very different economies.

Comment

Standing on a balcony lime Peron.

Comment

Comment

And note that weakass Obama is the only president that needed his participation "seal" up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X