Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most unprofessional POTUS debate ever?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most unprofessional POTUS debate ever?

    Name me one that was worse. Kill switch on mic to give the two minutes and not allow interruptions, since neither was willing to follow the rules and Wallace went out with Lindsay for a boys night out after.

  • #2
    Biden “lost” in the traditional sense because he couldn’t handle the aggression and energy. Trump was the alpha. But Biden did come across more coherent than expected. Not eloquent obviously but he didn’t get lost in senility... and that is probably the biggest victory of all when it comes to winning over the undecided voter.

    Only substance worth discussing...

    Biden refused to say he wouldn’t pack the courts.
    Biden’s gave lame cover for antifa.
    Trump again wouldn’t commit to accepting election results.
    Trump totally botched the question on critical race theory. Sad.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wallace’s reputation has been irreparably harmed. Finally he gets to ask Biden tough questions and press him on them and instead we got nothing Wallace wanted to be invisible instead he interjected himself into it time and time again. Let’s them go at it for Gods sake. I remember Jim Lehrer a few years back just sat back and let them go at it(I forget who) and got criticized for it. I’ll take Lehrer over Wallace any day of the week.
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”


      It's early!!!


      Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

      Comment


      • #4
        Debate was rigged with left-slanted questions written by the DNC to let Joe lie unabated and then not allow Trump to respond unless he "interrupted". Piss Wallace helped Biden a bunch of times by nudging him back on track while hiding behind "you're not answering the question". He also grabbed Trump's arm whenever he wound up with a haymaker.

        Trump took control of the debate. He wasn't going to let the carefully planned script play out, come hell or high water.

        DJT was the swinging dick in the room with two eunuchs.

        Comment


        • #5
          I love how they now want to "kill mics" because they are dealing with an Alpha instead of the usual weakling GOP stooge.

          Because every rule of every single debate must conform to the advantages and disadvantages of the Leftard. Of course. In the name of comity and propriety. Of course.

          The already loaded dice, stacked deck and House That Always Wins still isn't enough for some people...

          Comment


          • #6
            Trump's shining moment was not allowing Biden to do his canned, stagecrafted fake cry over Beau while rudely pointing his finger at Trump and lying about "suckers and losers". Holy sh*t did he throw Biden right the hell off of it, and it was honestly the best thing I've seen in a long time.

            Democrats count on these canned moments so they can fawn over them on all the scripted "debate analysis" and turn weakminded voters with stories of Joe's "humanity", "patriotism" and "loss".

            And Trump deflated their turd filled balloon. That moment is why they want to cut mics and end split screens.

            Comment


            • #7
              His performance is not being reviewed well other than by his followers. Especially on world stage, especially in China where they are celebrating how disheveled the USA looked last night. Bad optics and national embarrassment. You should have seen Frank Luntz's focus group.In any case, no one has answered my initial question of name of worse debate.You cannot seriously be proud of POTUS' performance. And mainly, debates almost never change the outcome of an election with the possible exception of Nixon-Kennedy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                I love how they now want to "kill mics" because they are dealing with an Alpha instead of the usual weakling GOP stooge.

                Because every rule of every single debate must conform to the advantages and disadvantages of the Leftard. Of course. In the name of comity and propriety. Of course.

                The already loaded dice, stacked deck and House That Always Wins still isn't enough for some people...
                Shouldn't the contestants follow the rules they agreed to? As Wallace pointed out? Is it OK for one to simply interrupt the other when they are allocated equal time?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Xfire View Post
                  His performance is not being reviewed well other than by his followers. Especially on world stage, especially in China where they are celebrating how disheveled the USA looked last night. Bad optics and national embarrassment. You should have seen Frank Luntz's focus group.In any case, no one has answered my initial question of name of worse debate.You cannot seriously be proud of POTUS' performance. And mainly, debates almost never change the outcome of an election with the possible exception of Nixon-Kennedy.
                  Majority of late deciders broke for Trump in 2016. The same will happen again. I'll be right again and you'll disappear.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xfire View Post

                    Shouldn't the contestants follow the rules they agreed to? As Wallace pointed out? Is it OK for one to simply interrupt the other when they are allocated equal time?
                    In previous debates, the way it worked was if someone leveled a charge at someone else, that someone else would get to respond. I'm not so dumb I can't remember four years ago. And maybe the Democrat debates from this year, but I didn't watch those.

                    Blame Piss Wallace colluding with the DNC for the sh*tshow of a debate. I am PROUD of Trump for standing up to the corruption and the continued attempted coup by a completely leftard dominated system.

                    After a strong first debate, Romney got his ass handed to him by *Candy Crowley* in 2012 and a lot of people think that was the end for him. People want me to be *embarrassed* that Trump didn't curl up into a ball when faced with a near vegetable and a hack "reporter" with a last name and little more?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How come you're not commenting on RUSSIA? Go review our old discussions about that. You had some stuff about how whatever Mueller said would have to go and both sides would have to agree to that. Your side is STILL selling it. And there's proof that in 2016 they all knew it was bullsh*t to help Hillary. Which by the way everyone knew but your side pretended not to and is still pretending. Where's your thread on *that* embarrassment?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Xfire View Post
                        His performance is not being reviewed well other than by his followers. Especially on world stage, especially in China where they are celebrating how disheveled the USA looked last night. Bad optics and national embarrassment. You should have seen Frank Luntz's focus group.In any case, no one has answered my initial question of name of worse debate.You cannot seriously be proud of POTUS' performance. And mainly, debates almost never change the outcome of an election with the possible exception of Nixon-Kennedy.
                        FYI a lot of Trump's followers didn't like his performance. I'm kind of an anomaly. He wasn't aiming his performance at them, or me, or you. He had a plan and executed it with military precision.

                        If you let his manner and words fog you after all these years, that's on you.

                        Look at the totality. 50,000 foot impression ----> Biden looked weak, physically and mentally. He couldn't even decide on his positions. Trump looked strong physically, mentally and his overall message was thoroughly coherent.

                        Low info undecided voters aren't picking apart words. They unfortunately won't remember what critical race theory is in the morning. They are looking in totality and they don't even know it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                          Majority of late deciders broke for Trump in 2016. The same will happen again. I'll be right again and you'll disappear.
                          Late deciders? Who were they and how do we know this? He did lose the popular vote by 3 million. Do we have data about "late deciders" as opposed to "independents"? I won't be surprised by an EC victory by Trump, even if he loses the popular vote by even more.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

                            FYI a lot of Trump's followers didn't like his performance. I'm kind of an anomaly. He wasn't aiming his performance at them, or me, or you. He had a plan and executed it with military precision.

                            If you let his manner and words fog you after all these years, that's on you.

                            Look at the totality. 50,000 foot impression ----> Biden looked weak, physically and mentally. He couldn't even decide on his positions. Trump looked strong physically, mentally and his overall message was thoroughly coherent.

                            Low info undecided voters aren't picking apart words. They unfortunately won't remember what critical race theory is in the morning. They are looking in totality and they don't even know it.
                            I am well aware many Trump supporters did not approve his performance. That wasn't what I said I said only his followers approved of his performance.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Xfire View Post

                              Late deciders? Who were they and how do we know this? He did lose the popular vote by 3 million. Do we have data about "late deciders" as opposed to "independents"? I won't be surprised by an EC victory by Trump, even if he loses the popular vote by even more.
                              I read a few articles that showed late deciders breaking for Trump. I don't lie. If you want me to dig them up I'll probably try. But mind, you've wasted quite a bit of my time over the years.

                              The contest is in the states. Those are the rules of the game. If Hillary had played for that instead of the popular vote, maybe she'd be the incumbent right now who named 3 SC justices.

                              After your team loses the World Series in 7 games, do you say "well my team scored more runs"...?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X