Clear All

• But His Taxes-Gate officially begins!

Discuss...
    =
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

It never ended but at least they confirmed that he’s still under audit. How the hell can it take 5 years and counting to determine whether or not he’s entitled to a deduction.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Releasing his returns could go long way to quash all this fake news. It's amazing that of the thousands of charges and accusations against him in so many areas that non of the are true. Still, suppressing academic records and testimony, pardoning someone who was sentenced for lying to protect him, the lack of transparency of finance, I supposed I get why this creates bad optics.

What I want to now is how the NYT is working with the Biden campaign who had a very detailed statement within minute of running the story. The gun was clearly loaded. On the other hand, no POTUS has ever really has his own network to promote him like DJT has. It reminds me of China or Turkey, where you basically see the news as only an arm of the gov. Hell even Chavez used to have his own TV show for 3 hours every Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post
        Releasing his returns could go long way to quash all this fake news. It's amazing that of the thousands of charges and accusations against him in so many areas that non of the are true. Still, suppressing academic records and testimony, pardoning someone who was sentenced for lying to protect him, the lack of transparency of finance, I supposed I get why this creates bad optics.

What I want to now is how the NYT is working with the Biden campaign who had a very detailed statement within minute of running the story. The gun was clearly loaded. On the other hand, no POTUS has ever really has his own network to promote him like DJT has. It reminds me of China or Turkey, where you basically see the news as only an arm of the gov. Hell even Chavez used to have his own TV show for 3 hours every Sunday.
        I thought you quit drinking

“President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

I thought you quit drinking
          What part do you disagree with. 3 years sober. 120 pounds lost. I calls em as I see em. If you notice, I have issues with both sides. Reflected in comment above.

Comment

What part do you disagree with. 3 years sober. 120 pounds lost. I calls em as I see em. If you notice, I have issues with both sides. Reflected in comment above.
            his own TV network? Biden has 4 networks actively campaigning for him. Meanwhile Fox has Marie Harf, Donna Brazile, Juan Williams, Richard Fowler, Chris Hahn etc etc attacking Trump daily. If that’s his network he needs to blow it up.
            Last edited by METSSC; 09-29-2020, 11:48 PM.

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

his own TV network? Biden has 4 networks actively campaigning for him. Meanwhile Fox has Marie Harf, Donna Brazile, Juan Williams, Richard Fowler, Chris Hahn etc etc attacking Trump daily. If that’s his network he needs to blow it up.
              No dem just phones in to a morning show like DJT does. They are part of his team. I get media bias to left of center, but none as blatant as this. But I agree fox is more diverse than CNN for example

Comment

No dem just phones in to a morning show like DJT does. They are part of his team. I get media bias to left of center, but none as blatant as this. But I agree fox is more diverse than CNN for example
                So the Democrat just has *every* network bar one to do a friendly interview on and never challenge him on anything, and it's not as big a deal as Trump being able to call in to a friendly morning show? What the hell is wrong with you?

It's so hard to tell if leftards are blinded or just lying for fun. So I'm asking you directly.

You think Trump has some crime with Fox of all networks (you know what network Chris Wallace works for, right?)... but don't think there's an issue that the other 99% of all media, hollywood etc worship halo-adorned pictures of every commie with and without a pulse? I get it. You're wasting my time again.

Comment

Working...
                X