X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mocha Fidel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
    This is karma for the "Borking" of Bork. It's only taken 33 years, and all of the escalating crap that they've pulled in the intervening time, but here we are. They apparently have learned nothing.
    And the treatment of Kavanaugh.

Leave a comment:

• The Mocha Fidel
    replied
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
    Okay. But can you unlock my last post? It's not spam. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SteveJRogers
    replied
    And I love all of the writers who are now turning out columns to convince us that the groundswell of anti-Catholicism that we are about to be marinated in is not.anti-Catholicism.
    Like I said, get ready for Handmaiden's Tale to rise in popularity and be a discussion point. After all, that show pretty much is based on the People of Praise cult.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    And I love all of the writers who are now turning out columns to convince us that the groundswell of anti-Catholicism that we are about to be marinated in is not.anti-Catholicism.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    She bought into Hillary's inevitable election and held on to allow her to select her "replacement". She gambled, and she lost.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    Ruthie's entire legacy is going to be refusing to retire and then dying at the wrong time. Irony, thy name is... ummmm... irony.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    This is karma for the "Borking" of Bork. It's only taken 33 years, and all of the escalating crap that they've pulled in the intervening time, but here we are. They apparently have learned nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Dewitt Clinton
    replied
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
    NOTORIOUS A.M.Y.
    I was surprised she brought her 2 slaves with her to the Rose garden today. I really hope the dems try to slander her. I know they know that will hurt them but I don’t think they can resist the temptation

Leave a comment:

• Xfire
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

Reagan-Reagan-Bush.

LOL, you're picking a failed small town mayor and you're calling two successful Governors being potential Presidents "ridiculous?"

And where did I say GOP would definitely win in 2024? I simply named my top candidates. And you're also assuming Trump wins this time around which would make it 3 in a row. You're an extremely confused individual not to mention insane.
    Zackly. ONE time it happened. And how did it work out for the 3rd term in a row? Thanks for proving my point. No I am no assuming Trump makes it 3 in a row. I'm saying it improved tjhe dems chances to win in 2024. Keep up wit the name calling, the result of your misunderstading. When the debate is lost, slaneder becomes the tool of the loser.

Leave a comment:

• KingOlerud
    replied
    NOTORIOUS A.M.Y.

Leave a comment:

• SteveJRogers
    replied
    Get ready for The Handmaiden's Tale to increase more in mainstream notoriety, as that show about the evils of patriarchy is pretty much based on the Christianity sect, People of Praise, that Amy Coney Barret is a member of.

Leave a comment:

• The Mocha Fidel
    replied
    Originally posted by Xfire View Post

Utterly ridiculous. BTW, cite the times when a party has won 3 in a row since you are such an expert on the topic.
    Reagan-Reagan-Bush.

LOL, you're picking a failed small town mayor and you're calling two successful Governors being potential Presidents "ridiculous?"

And where did I say GOP would definitely win in 2024? I simply named my top candidates. And you're also assuming Trump wins this time around which would make it 3 in a row. You're an extremely confused individual not to mention insane.

Leave a comment:

• The Mocha Fidel
    replied
    Originally posted by METSSC View Post

wray is the first to go in Trump’s 2nd term. I think he was hired on Chris Christie’s recommendation, as if the hug wasn’t bad enough.
    Yep, I think it was Christie too. Wray represented him at some point.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

I like him as FBI director. That sick agency needs an outsider to clean up the vomit.
    wray is the first to go in Trump’s 2nd term. I think he was hired on Chris Christie’s recommendation, as if the hug wasn’t bad enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X