Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

Reagan-Reagan-Bush.

LOL, you're picking a failed small town mayor and you're calling two successful Governors being potential Presidents "ridiculous?"

And where did I say GOP would definitely win in 2024? I simply named my top candidates. And you're also assuming Trump wins this time around which would make it 3 in a row. You're an extremely confused individual not to mention insane.
    Zackly. ONE time it happened. And how did it work out for the 3rd term in a row? Thanks for proving my point. No I am no assuming Trump makes it 3 in a row. I'm saying it improved tjhe dems chances to win in 2024. Keep up wit the name calling, the result of your misunderstading. When the debate is lost, slaneder becomes the tool of the loser.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
      NOTORIOUS A.M.Y.
      I was surprised she brought her 2 slaves with her to the Rose garden today. I really hope the dems try to slander her. I know they know that will hurt them but I don’t think they can resist the temptation
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes
        since the Black Sox Scandal, 1919. Big League Tegwar's
        Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
        from Boston to California."
        Joe Jaros, Coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

This is karma for the "Borking" of Bork. It's only taken 33 years, and all of the escalating crap that they've pulled in the intervening time, but here we are. They apparently have learned nothing.

Comment

Ruthie's entire legacy is going to be refusing to retire and then dying at the wrong time. Irony, thy name is... ummmm... irony.

Comment

She bought into Hillary's inevitable election and held on to allow her to select her "replacement". She gambled, and she lost.

Comment

And I love all of the writers who are now turning out columns to convince us that the groundswell of anti-Catholicism that we are about to be marinated in is not.anti-Catholicism.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
                  And I love all of the writers who are now turning out columns to convince us that the groundswell of anti-Catholicism that we are about to be marinated in is not.anti-Catholicism.
                  Like I said, get ready for Handmaiden's Tale to rise in popularity and be a discussion point. After all, that show pretty much is based on the People of Praise cult.

NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                  The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                  Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                  Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
                    Okay. But can you unlock my last post? It's not spam. Thanks.
                    For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

This is karma for the "Borking" of Bork. It's only taken 33 years, and all of the escalating crap that they've pulled in the intervening time, but here we are. They apparently have learned nothing.
                      And the treatment of Kavanaugh.
                      For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Working...
                      X