No announcement yet.

RIP RBG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R's win the presidency in 2020 *and* 2024. Much like Reagan, Trump will have bigly coattails.

My picks for prez never end up even running but my early favorite for 2024 is Grenell. Love that guy. Never sure how to spell his name.

Comment

Grenell is awesome but will never be president. The Kentucky AG is the growth stock I’m putting all my money in. The democrats will probably run Feinsein in 2024. She meets all their criteria. Totally controllable, her mind is shot and already turning into a fossil fuel.
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
        Grenell is awesome but will never be president. The Kentucky AG is the growth stock I’m putting all my money in. The democrats will probably run Feinsein in 2024. She meets all their criteria. Totally controllable, her mind is shot and already turning into a fossil fuel.
        LOL. The dems have a very strong future candidate when he gets his ticket punched: Pete Buttigieg. NO ONE frm either party can go mano a mano with him. He crushed Beto, ended Warren and left Amy crying in stage. It would be comical to watch him verbally destroy Trump were he the nominee, but he;s not ready yet. But you cannot deny the boy has serious game. Or Gayme.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJRogers View Post
          Can Libs on social media at least wait for at least a few days before either yelling that Trump had better not put a nominee up before the election, or bemoan that the Rethuglucans would actually do it?

Never mind they are LITERALLY in the same position to pull McConnell’s Scalia power play 4 years ago. So are they that worried about this? Trump is an expert troll, but the House does have the cards.
          They are NOT in the same position because the GOP had control of the senate back then. Democrats do NOT today. Even if McConnell had agreed to hold hearings for Garland, the democrats would have needed 60 votes to confirm him and that was NOT going to happen.
          For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

Well, even if trump wins, the senate flipping is looking more and more likely. If D's hold the house and win back the senate Trump might want to get out of town, rather than face the inevitable 2nd impeachment and removal from office. If Trump wins and R's hold the house, Trump won't finish a 2nd term anyway. He will spend the rest of his life in court and the links. He will face a sack of legal woes at least in NY.

IMO, whichever party wins in 2020 is destined to lose in 2024. Pretty obvious why.
            Hey. lunatic! You need 67 votes to convict in the senate. You think you're gonna have 67 votes? Just crawl back into whatever hole you festering in. ****ing jackass.

Comment

Also DeSantis and Noem.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                R's win the presidency in 2020 *and* 2024. Much like Reagan, Trump will have bigly coattails.

My picks for prez never end up even running but my early favorite for 2024 is Grenell. Love that guy. Never sure how to spell his name.
                My picks are DeSantis/Noem ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

I like him as FBI director. That sick agency needs an outsider to clean up the vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post

Hey. lunatic! You need 67 votes to convict in the senate. You think you're gonna have 67 votes? Just crawl back into whatever hole you festering in. ****ing jackass.
                    Dude, I said if. You can dispense with name calling unless you want to forfeit the discussion.

Comment

My picks are DeSantis/Noem ticket.
                      Utterly ridiculous. BTW, cite the times when a party has won 3 in a row since you are such an expert on the topic.

Comment

I like him as FBI director. That sick agency needs an outsider to clean up the vomit.
                        wray is the first to go in Trump’s 2nd term. I think he was hired on Chris Christie’s recommendation, as if the hug wasn’t bad enough.

“President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

wray is the first to go in Trump’s 2nd term. I think he was hired on Chris Christie’s recommendation, as if the hug wasn’t bad enough.
                          Yep, I think it was Christie too. Wray represented him at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Xfire View Post

Utterly ridiculous. BTW, cite the times when a party has won 3 in a row since you are such an expert on the topic.
                            Reagan-Reagan-Bush.

LOL, you're picking a failed small town mayor and you're calling two successful Governors being potential Presidents "ridiculous?"

And where did I say GOP would definitely win in 2024? I simply named my top candidates. And you're also assuming Trump wins this time around which would make it 3 in a row. You're an extremely confused individual not to mention insane.

Comment

Get ready for The Handmaiden's Tale to increase more in mainstream notoriety, as that show about the evils of patriarchy is pretty much based on the Christianity sect, People of Praise, that Amy Coney Barret is a member of.
                              NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
                              The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
                              Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
                              Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

NOTORIOUS A.M.Y.

Comment

Working...
                                X